Relatives can't marry | Jinkook

Jin and Jungkook are cousins. Jungkook is Jin's mother's sister's son. Jk's mother was in love with Mr.Jeon and since their families didn't agreed on their marriage, they eloped to US. Jungkook was born there. Jk is 2 yrs older than jin.

Jin's aunt came to visit her sister during Jin's 7th birthday. She only had contact with her sister cause rest of her family members still hated her for leaving. They arranged a separate party for baby Jin so they could meet without fearing about the others. It was then when jin met Jungkook.

~~~

A sweet little 7 yr old boy was running happily through his house cause it was his 7th birthday today and his aunt will come to visit him. She told she'll bring her 9yr old son with her too. Jin was excited to meet the boy too.

He was getting impatient waiting for them. They'll only allow him to cut the cake after jk and his mom reached. And jin was eagerly waiting to eat his cake.

"Sorry we are late" Jin's aunt who is now Mrs.Jeon entered. "Its no problem. Besides we just finished arranging things only now"
'Why is eomma lying. It's been almost 1hr since everything was arranged and he was waiting for them' jin thought.

Then the two sisters were lost in their world talking about things they missed. Jin was thinking he didn't saw her son. Then a boy taller than him entered into the house. He seemed hesitant to come inside. He was checking the house and had a blank expression. But for jin it was the first time he's seeing a boy this beautiful. It was love at first sight for him. He was not in the age to understand what is love. But he knew one thing that he really adorned the boy and wanted to live with him as his eomma and appa lives...in other words he wanted to marry that bunny looking boy with doe eyes.

"Eommaa " he ran to his mother. "Come here son, what is it? " his mother enquired. "Eomma I want to marry him" he said pointing towards the boy. The two sisters burst out into laughing. The older boy had a 'wtf' look on his face. "Jinnie son come here" his mother pulled him into his lap. "He's your brother and you know what, relatives doesn't marry" little jin was shocked hearing this. "Then why did eomma married appa" "aish it's not like that son. " she sighed thinking how she's gonna convince her curious son. "Its that you'll understand when you'll grow up" "eomma I'm already grown up. I'm 7 yrs old today" he showed 7 of his tiny fingers towards her. The two sisters laughed at that innocent adorable boy.

But the older boy didn't liked it a bit. He felt the younger one was some spoiled annoying brat. "Come here son, meet jin. Jin this is Jungkook" Mrs. Jeon introduced her son to jin. "Nice to meet you kookie hyung" jungkook didn't liked that nickname a bit. "Aww jinnie, it was a cute name. Son , from now onwards I'll call you that." Jungkook's mother told him. How much jk hated the younger boy now.

That day while cutting the cake, jk didn't sang happy birthday to jin. He kept an annoyed face. When jin brought the cake to him, he rejected it and took a piece himself from the cake. Jin was hurt from this but still he smiled cause it's his kookie hyung.

After that, jin called jk to play with him. But jk just ignored him. Jin was hurt but he was persistent in making jk to talk with him.

Jk and his mom stayed at their home for a month. His father didn't came cause he can't leave his company. He is the marketing manager of a famous company there. Throughout the month jin kept trying to get Jungkook's attention but jk will just gladly ignore him. He never talked a word with jin. He didn't even ate food together with jin. He doesn't know why but he hated jin , who is not giving him a little place for the past month. He wished to go back to his home as soon as possible.