My idiot | last part | Jinkook

Jin woke up after 3 hrs. He found himself in the soft bed in his bedroom. He wondered how he reached there. Last time he remember he was watching the match. Yes the match! What happened to it. He wondered.

It was then the truth struck him. He got hit by a ball and now he found himself in his house. He took his phone and immediately called Ken.

"Helloo Kennie what happened about the match?"
"Hello to you too and our school loss, the same score before you fainted 2-1. Hw r u feeling now?"
"I don't feel anything. And really our school failed!! How are we now gonna face that bangtan high."
"Haha no idea...some of them were really making fun of us. Let's just avoid them" ken sighed.
"Oh that's sad"
"Yeah... and you know, the caption of the other team who hit you with the ball was the one to take you to the doctor's room"
"What really! That handsome guy!"
"Yes jin, believe me...."

Ken explained to jin everything that happened. Jin was embarrassed cause he was lying fainted in the arms of that handsome captain. He forget completely about the match and that their school lost.

"....and before going he enquired about you and asked your name"
"Omg!!! And you said my name?" Jin exclaimed. Too much happened when he fainted.
"Yes of course and guess what, I found his name for you too"
"Tell me"
"Mm on one condition. Buy me lunch tmrw"
"I'll buy you lunch dinner everything just give me his name"
"Ooh so impatient... its..what was it again...yes Jeon Jungkook"
"Jeon Jungkook...." Jin whispered.

*******

Bangtan high and Seoul Highschool are the popular schools in Seoul. They are always competing about which school gets the most ranks or win more prizes. They have been enemies since forever. This match between them was a prestigious issue. The team who win is gonna mock the other team for the rest of their life. It was very important for both the teams to win.

The students of both school never talked with eachother. They considered each other as enemies as well. When they lock eyes, it will most probably end in a fight. So they never talked with eachother or avoided when he see each other in public.

This was the reason why both jin or jungkook couldn't look for each other after the match. Cause if anyone in the school comes to know about it, they will be considered supporting their enemy school.

*******

Its been days since the match and jin is still thinking about jungkook. Evertime he sees anyone playing football, he sees jungkook in their place. Jungkook is filled in his mind. He can't search for him at Bangtan high. Same is the condition for jungkook.

'What have you done to me jungkook'

******

Their school life ended soon and now both are in college. Jin got admission in the culinary course while jungkook in business. He is also the captain of the football team of the college. They both were in the same college but have never crossed their paths. Jin would be always busy and never got time to watch football match at the college.

It was a spring day. Jin went to his college. But he found his professor was absent due to some sudden issue. So he was free from the afternoon.

He was bored and was walking around the college with his friend Ken. Ken is still with him in college doing the same course. "Should we just go back home or stay here?" Ken asked jin. "Idk..let's just walk around..its been a month but I still haven't seen the full space of this college." Jin said and dragged Ken with him.

They walked around everybuiding. Each course students have a separate building so he have never been to other buildings. They wandered around the buildings and finally they reached the football ground.