Love makes us strong | Taejin

Life is not always fair towards us. My life was never a pleasant one. My childhood was the worst part of my life. I lost my appa. We lost our company because my appa's best friend cheated on him. So he due to heartbreak committed suicide. His friend had made him drunk and sign all the papers making our company and every property his. Me and my eomma was thrown out of our house. All our relatives abandoned us. We were left with nothing.

One of appa's friend was kind enough to give us shelter. Eomma became the maid of his house and he gave us the servant's quarter. I lived there with eomma. Also he was kind enough to pay for my fees in the school.

After those incidents, my friends became distant from me because I was poor.  They will walk away when they sees me. Also they never talked with me anymore. I was left alone.

I was sitting alone in the class during PE period. No one plays with me so I don't go out and sat at the class one. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was and found a boy in our class. Kim Seokjin. He was thin and pale. His situation was not different from mine. Only difference is I don't have appa while he doesn't have eomma. She died due to cancer few years ago. We never actually talked in the class. I regret those times when I avoided him cause he was poor and wear shabby clothes. Now we are the same but he never made fun of me.

He slightly smiled at me. It wasn't a mocking one which usually others give. I returned the smile. He enquired why I was sitting alone. I said to him how things are. He promised to be my friend. We talked during the whole period. From that day onwards, we became best friends.

Even though eomma had a job, the payment was very low. She didn't allowed me to go to part-time work. Appa's friend is also not that rich now. So he can't afford high pay for her. So we lived with min necessities.

As time passed, our condition became worse. I had only a pair of uniform. I need to wash it everyday after I came back from school to wear it for the next day. I didn't had most of the things which children of my age had. But I know about the condition of my family and never complained. Only the positive factor of life was jin. He became a constant one in my life. He was always there for me in anytime.

I didn't had an instrument box. The one I had became full of rust and not fit to use. Jin shared his with me. He's so kind. My bag was also in a bad condition. I had to tie its strap at the end cause it was broken. But I never asked eomma for a new one.

One day, we ran out of food. Eomma was sick for a week and wasn't able to work. That day I went to school without lunch. During lunch break, I went and drank water from the drinking water near the canteen. I didn't had any money to afford food from there. So I always used to bring food from home.

I thought no one noticed me not eating anything. But jin had. He surprised me by showing his lunch box in front of me. He grabbed my hand and made me sit in front of him. We shared his food. I was glad I had someone who cares for me other than my eomma.

It was the last year of school. The teacher announced the final class trip.
She asked the interested ones to raise their hands. Everyone raised their hands. But then she said the fees which was 15000 won. It was something which was not possible for eomma to afford. We only have min money to buy essentials so class trip was a big no. So I slowly lowered my hand praying no one noticed it. But jin saw it. He asked my why I wasn't coming. I said I wasn't interested and I had travel sickness. I lied. Cause I didn't wanted him to worry more about me. Thankfully the bell rang and class was over. So I ran back to home without giving him time to ask more. I cried when I reached home.

Next day the teacher called everyone to give the amount. Everyone gathered around her except me. Suddenly someone sat beside me and it was jin. He took my hand and placed 15000 won. I looked at him with wide eyes. He said he asked some from his appa and remaning was from his savings. He said he didn't wanted to go to the trip without me. I cried when he said that. Finally, I also went to the trip.

Even after high school he was with me. We went to  the same college. Went to part time job together. Even after college he was with me. We got jobs in different company but that didn't stopped our connection. I worked hard, started saving money. Finally after I saved enough I started my own company. Jin was there to help me. He was the only constant support in my life.

Within few years our company became successful. We got profit which was much more than invested. I made eomma stop working after I got the job before starting the company. She was happy to see her son growing up.

Everything was possible in my life only because of a person. He was with me when no one was. He believed in me. He made me strong, gave me hope. My Jin. Yes, I married him right after I bought my house. We were in love all those years but never said that to each other. We loved silently. And when the time came, I proposed him and he said yes :)

Love makes us strong. All we need is to find the right person who will believe in us and supports us. Jin was the one for me and I'm thankful to have him in my life

Now its been 6 years since our wedding and now we're happily living with our 3 children and my eomma. Kim Yoongi and Kim Namjoon, our twins and our youngest baby Kim Jungkook.

I Kim Taehyung is really thankful to have Kim Seokjin in my life. My love❤

*******

Just a quick one which suddenly came into mind

I suddenly miss taejin :(