True love | Taejin

*this is inspired by one story i read like 3 yrs ago. Suddenly remembered it today. This isn't my plot and idk who the owner is

*********

(Phone call)
"Jinnie why didn't you answered my calls earlier" taehyung asked sounding mad at his boyfriend. But jin knew he was just faking it.

"Uww I'm sorry tae..I went to swing. Appa bought a new swing and hang it on the tree today so I was around it" jin answered with a pout.

"Hmm..I didn't knew my baby liked swinging so much that to avoid his boyfriend" taehyung whined.

"Nooo tae. I luv you..mwaah" jin gave a kiss on the phone. Taehyung just chuckled at this.

"I know baby. I love you too. Lots of hu-" taehyung was cut off by jin.

"Oh no tae. Binnie is knocking on the door. I gotta go. Byee" jin said suddenly and cut the call and went to open the door.

Jin and taehyung are dating for 5 yrs now. They are high-school sweethearts. Now they both are in their last year of college. Their relationship is a secret from jin's family cause he was afraid they won't accept it. So jin hide about his relationship from his family. Also he need to take extra care about his brother who could be very sneeky. Soobin is 10 yrs younger than him and is a pain in the ass for jin. Jin knows he will tell their parents right away when he gets to know about taehyung so he always tried to avoid such situations.

"Whats it Binnie?" Jin asked opening the door. "Its nothing...I thought I heard you speaking something" soobin said and tried to get inside the room. Jin knows this is danger cause once soobin enters the room, he will start wandering around everywhere and turns everything upside down. Also there are high chances of him seeing the gifts which taehyung gave jin.

"I was singing songs you idiot. Now leave me alone" jin said and pulled soobin with him out of the room to their dining room cause it was already time for dinner.

*********

"Hello tae" jin whispered into his phone.

"Heyy jinniee. It's a surprise. U don't usually calls now". Taehyung said amused cause it was 7pm then. Usually they call each other at night after making sure everyone is asleep in jin's house.

"I know but I felt like calling you know....it's raining and suddenly I remembered you. Isn't it raining there?" Jin asked curiously.

"Oh yes baby. Its raining here too" taehyung smiled while answering his boyfriend. Their house was only 10 min apart and taehyung didn't understood why jin asked if its raining there too when it's already obvious.

"Hmm...I was watching the rain. I'm now standing near the window in my room. I really wish if you were with me now" jin said shyly.

"Oh you want me there huh? Can I come now. I'll sneak inside" taehyung said cause he was always up for adventures like this. But jin never allowed him to do that..

"No way my boy. You stay there and watch the rain like me. Ok?"

"You always do this to me" taehyung whined. Jin can imagine him pouting while saying this.

"I love you tae" jin suddenly blurted out.

"I love you more jinnie"