Truth pt 1 | Taejin

Jin and tae were lovers. They loved each other so much and can't live without each other... tae's parents were against their love.cause jin was from a poor family while tae is the son of a chaebol.

They both decided to run away from their house. Tae handed him the tickets to Daegu already. They decided to meet at the railway station. Jin also took some money with him which will be needed until they found a proper job to live. It was his savings in piggy bank which he saved since he was a child for buying a car one day.

Jin's parents were first not supportive towards their relationship but after seeing how much taehyung loves their son, they finally gave green signal.

Now Jin is waiting for taehyung in the station. It's time for their train and taehyung had still not reached. Jin started to have a bad feeling about this. But he tried his best to stay positive and waited for taehyung. Their train has reached and taehyung still hasn't arrived.

He waited. Now it's been 2 hrs since their train has gone. He is losing hope. He though taehyung might have finally understood that he'll get someone better than him. When tae first confessed to jin, jin rejected it saying he was poor and he will get some lot better than him. But taehyung was consistent. He followed jin everywhere and kept confessing everyday, followed by jin rejecting each time. Finally on the day of Jin's b'day, tae came to his house with a cake and gifts. He celebrated Jin's bday with Jin's parents. After the celebration, taehyung confessed to him in front of his parents. He also promised them to take care of jin till his death. Jin remembered how taehyung confessed that day

"Jin , it might be the 100th time I'm saying this but I truly love you. You've been in my heart since the day I saw you in the cafe. I've been confessing since then but you kept rejecting me. I promise this will be the last time I'm confessing. I don't want to disturb you anymore. But the love will be still I'm my heart and I'll be waiting for you. Now I'm confessing in front of your parents and I promise to take care of you till the end of my life if you accept me. Even if I die, it's you. Please jin will you make me the happiest person by giving me the honour of being you boyfriend?"

That was how taehyung confessed to him. He teared up hearing those. He reacted to it but pulling taehyung into a kiss not caring his parents are watching. And that's how jin accepted tae after 3 months of confessing.

He was always afraid if one day taehyung will understood he deserved better and leave him. And his fears are now coming true.

Jin waited and taehyung still hadn't reached. He is not able to go back to his home cause he already told his parents that he's going with taehyung. They are the one who suggested jin to take some money with him. They gave him their blessings before leaving to Daegu. Now if he goes back he don't know what to say to his parents.

It was then announced that the last train of the day will arrive soon. It is to Busan. He decided to take that. He bought two tickets from the counter incase taehyung will reach before he goes. Jin was really heartbroken. The last train has reached and there it's still not a sign of taehyung. He had called into taehyung's phone a 100 times by now. But it is switched off. He don't don't have any number of taehyung's friends so he was left with no option. He took the train to Busan alone.

After some time

He was alone and scared. When he took the train he thought it was a bad idea. He had no idea where he'll go and what he'll do. He was working in a cafe. He would usually be taking the orders. So the only job he knows is this.

After some time a boy who seems to be of his age came and sit near him. He smiled at jin. Jin smiled weakly at him.

"Hello, I'm Jungkook "
"H..hi, I'm jin "
"Are you going to Busan"
"Yeah"
" Don't get me wrong but you looks to tensed and nervous. Is something wrong? "
Jin can't hold his tears anymore. He cried. He broke down in front of the stranger whom he met few min ago.
"I'm sorry,  but why are you crying" jungkook asked with genuine concern.
Jin can't hold it anymore. He told Jungkook what happened.
Jungkook tried his best to calm him down. He reassured jin saying something urgent might have came and that's why taehyung didnt come. He told jin taehyung will call him soon. And after trying for a long time. Jin stopped crying.

<Time skip>

After what it felt like forever, they reached Busan. Jin and Jungkook didn't talked anything after that. They were silently sitting beside each other with Jungkook watching his phone and jin busy watching the scenery out of the window.

The train reached the destination. Jin get out. He was now standing alone outside the station. He don't know where to go or what to do. Suddenly he felt someone tapping his shoulder. He turned and saw jungkoon flashing his bunny smile towards him.

"I live here in my apartment. It has an extra room. You can be my roommate if you want. Don't worry, I won't bite" Jungkook told him with a smile. Jin don't know anyone there, so he was left with no option and followed Jungkook.

They reached the apartment. Jungkook showed him his room. Jin told he'll share the rent. But he was surprised when Jungkook told he owned that apartment. Jungkook told jin can try for a job and stay with him until he found a place to live.

That's how jin started living with jungkook. Its been 1 week now and they've become good friends. Jinkook became a brother for him in those short days.

One mrng jin was cooking in the kitchen. He had got a job in a nearby cafe. He needs to reach there at 10. Hes now making breakfast for him and jk. That's what he calls Jungkook now.
Suddenly he felt dizzy. He lost his balance.
"Jk please come" he shouted with all the energy he had and passed out. Jk came fast to find his hyung lying unconscious in the kitchen. He immediately took him into hospital.

(At hospital)

Jin woke up after sometime. He saw jk sitting near him with a worried face. The doctor came and what he told next surprised jin.
"Congrats jin, you're pregnant. The fetus is now 7 weeks. Please be careful. Take rest and also eat healthy food. "
The doctor left after saying this leaving jin dumbfounded. He knows he's fucked up. Cause taehyung didn't even called him. Whenever he try it's still switched off. So he understood taehyung left him. But still he decided to keep the baby cause the baby is innocent and he loved his baby.

~~~~~

This is the first part.
2nd part will be upload soon.maybe after tmwr.

I hope you liked this part.

Also I published a new book named 'Vampire's Mate'.
Do check it out guys.
I always wanted to write a vampire au and now I'm writing it!! I'm so happy