Who is the father? // Taejin

*its not my idea...I've read a story like this few years back..maybe 3 yrs ago. U just remembered it today and I felt like writing it. So yeah enjoy*
*mpreg*

_________________________________________

Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung was getting married in a month. It is an arranged marriage. Taehyung's parents saw jin one day and they immediately liked him and the very next day, they came to jin's house asking his hand in marriage with their son. That's what they said to jin's parents and they believed it. They didn't suspect when taehyung's parents looked at jin as if seeing him for the first time. Jin is very handsome and is an accountant in one of the top company in SK. While Taehyung's parents own business but he started a new business with his best friend Jimin and its getting successful.

Jin's family is a very strict one. His father didn't allowed him to love anyone before marriage. They wanted him to study hard and get a secure future, which jin did.

Jin's and taehyung's engagement was held two month ago and now its their marriage in a month. About three and a half weeks to be exact. Jin's family had already started organizing for the wedding. They had already setup everything like the wedding suit, auditorium, food, etc.

Currently his family was all sitting together having breakfast when jin suddenly felt like puking and ran to the bathroom. He emptied his stomach. His parents were worried. They asked him to take rest for few days thinking he might be stressed thinking about the wedding. His mother prepared a soup and gave it to him. But he again throw it up after sometime. They were worried. They thought it will get alright if he sleep for sometime and asked him to do so. He slept for few hours. But after he woke up, the worst part happened. He fainted.

His parents immediately took him to the hospital. He was taken into the causality and checked. After sometime, his parents were called inside. "Its nothing to worry. Its common during these time. Yes, he is pregnant. " he said to jin's parents and they had a 'not believing' expression on their face. Then the doctor turned to jin. "Congratulations. You're 3 weeks pregnant". Jin's hand unconsciously moved to his stomach and caressed the flat belly. Tears formed in his eyes. He was happy. But his parents weren't. They were shocked to find their son did something like that and that too before marriage. They never thought their son would cheat on them like that.

Soon after, jin was released and they went home. As soon as they entered the house. "KIM SEOKJIN. TELL ME HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. WHO IS THE FATHER". His father yelled at him. Jin became scared. He stood still not daring to open his mouth. He was afraid. He didn't knew what to say. "DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF.WHO IS THE DAMN FATHER OF YOUR CHILD" . His father was fuming with anger. His mother immediately went to him and hold his hands indicating to cool down. He left a guilt faced jin alone in the hall and stormed into his room. His mom left too.

Jin sat on a chair near him. He cried in his hands.

After an hour, his father came out. He was calmer than before. Anyway the fault is done and he understood that there is nothing he can do about it. "Jin, son what happened. You can tell appa. Did you u have a one night stand. Who is the father?" Jin just looked at his father with tears in his eyes. "I can't do anything if you're being silent like this. Anyway I'm calling to taehyung's house and canceling this marriage". He said and took out his phone. "N..no" jin said almost inaudibly and his father didn't heard it.

"Hello Mr.Kim....I would like to apologize cause we want to cancel this marriage.....no no no, its not because of you...... um..seokjin is pregnant. So we would like to cancel. We are extremely sorry for doing this to you" he said and hang up the call. He turned to look at Seokjin but he was already gone.