Taelous? | Taejin

Seokjin and Taehyung are best friends since they started school. They are the perfect example of crime partners. Both the boys are like two sides of a coin. One can't function without the other.

*****

It was the first day of school. Jin's eomma brought him to his class and his teacher came and took him inside. He didn't realized his mom walked away. He thought his eomma was following him but when he looked back he saw his eomma wasn't there. He started crying and calling for his eomma but no one came. The teacher somehow made him sit on a bench and removed his bag for him. He was crying without stopping and looking out of the window.

"Ow why are you crying...do you want chocolate?" A little boy came towards him and asked. "I want eomma" jin's cry started getting louder. "Don't cry...your eomma will come. My eomma said she will be waiting with other eommas outside our class" they boy said trying to calm down the crying boy. "How do you know?" Jin stopped crying and asked. His face looks red like an apple. "Eomma said they aren't allowed to come here. So they will wait for us to finish class. Here have this chocolate. My Nana(grandma) gave it to me" the boy handed a chocolate to jin.

"Thanks" jin said to him. "Whach your name?" The boy asked jin. "My name is Kim Seokjin. You can call me jin" jin said and smiled at him. "I'll call you Jinnie. My name is taehyung but my Nana and Eomma calls me taetae".
"Ok I'll call you that too taetae" jin said and gave an eye smile. "So we're friends now" taehyung said and sat beside jin.

That was the start of their beautiful friendship which lasted for more than a decade and still counting. They were together for everything and everywhere. No one can separate them. If one of them is sick then the other will take a leave and go to meet the one who is not well. They promised each other to be together always.

********

But lately, taehyung have been feeling weird. He is feeling something more than friendship to jin. He wants jin to be all his. He always gets mad when others try to get close to his jin.

They are in college now. Jin and taehyung is taking the same degree in the same college in the same class. They also got a bunch of new friends. Namjoon, hoseok, yoongi, jungkook and jimin. But much to taehyung's dislike, the two of them are getting very clingy to jin. They are jungkook and namjoon. They always want to be around jin and won't let taehyung spend sometime alone with him. Eventhough they are friends, he hated when they tried to separate him from his soul mate.

But the truth is taehyung is oblivious of his own feelings and others knew it very well that tae has something more than friendship towards jin. They wanted taehyung to realize his feelings and they planned this all to make him jealous. After all, Jealousy always plays a important role in love.

Jin is also as stupid as tae not realizing his feelings. 'They both are stupid and made for each other'. This is an inside joke between the other 5. They waited sometime for them both to realize their feelings but understood it won't happen unless they stepped inside. And that's how they planned to make taehyung jealous with jungkook and Namjoon.

Seeing the glare taehyung gives the both, it's a miracle that the both are still alive. Its actually 'if looks could kill' stare. Since taehyung was still doing nothing, they planned something else. Jimin was the master plan behind everything.

*******

Jungkook asked jin for a walk after their class. He made sure to ask jin while taehyung was near them. Taehyung quickly turned towards them when he heard it. "Of course kook. Let's go" jin said and tangled his hands with jungkook's. "Where are you going jinnie" taehyung asked suddenly at jin. "Oh tae, kookie here asked for a walk. So I was thinking to walk around a bit with him. You go back to our dorm. I'll be there with kook" jin said and waved bye to taehyung. Taehyung just sighed and walked to their dorm.