Bestfriends | Taejinkook

I'm not confident about this like my other stories.....just a small try....

Taejin as bestfriends...only a bit of jinkook....maybe vmin too

*******

Taehyung and jin were bestfriends from 8th grade. It was an unexpected friendship in both their lives.

Jin, eventhough he is handsome is still insecure about himself. He didn't knew anything like singing or dancing like others. He wasn't even able to draw a perfect circle. He even didn't had a true friend until he met taehyung. Till 7th grade, he would be friends with whoever was sitting beside him, but those will end when the pass to the next grade.

He was in 8th grade when he was assigned to sit near a student with whom he had never studied before. He had seen him. His name is taehyung. He is a very bright student. He is always the topper from their grade. Little did jin knew he was getting his first ever bestfriend.

The first day of sitting beside eachother, taehyung was rather silent and only talked with jin to ask something. Jin was also awkward to start a conversation with taehyung. Then the next day, jin decided he will give it a try.

He reached school early that day, about 1 hr early. He then waited for taehyung to arrive. He knows from others that taehyung is the first one to reach the school. So he decided to speak with him then so that if taehyung will avoid him, he won't get embarrassed in front of others.

Jin brought some strawberry with him to give to taehyung. Taehyung soon came after jin. Without sparing a glance at him, taehyung took the seat beside him and took out his textbook. Jin thought for a moment if he should talk with him. Then he decided to do it anyway.

"Hello"
Taehyung looked up from his book towards jin. Jin get all flustered from the look. He didn't remember what to say next. Then he thought about the strawberriess and book the box and offered it to taehyung. Taehyung's eyes lightened up seeing what was inside it. He forget his surroundings and grabbed the box from jin's hand. "I love strawberriess!!" He exclaimed like an excited kid.

Jin couldn't believe what he was seeing. Kim Taehyung who rarely speaks is behaving like a kid? Like really!??
Anyway he felt happy cause taehyung liked his gift. "I'm happy to know you like it" he said with genuinely.

It was then Taehyung remembered jin was also sitting beside him. He looked at jin and gave an embarrassed smile. "Haha its no problem. I'm really happy to see this side of you other than that book worm" jin said smiling and taehyung too smiled at the handsome boy sitting before him. "You want some?" He offered the box to jin. Jin took one from it. They both enjoyed their strawberriess silently.

"So taehyung I'm really hoping we could be friends". 'Friends' it was the first time someone said to taehyung they wanted to be his friend. Everyone usually only talked with him to ask any doubts. No one really cared about him. He didn't had any real friends. It was the first time someone asked him this. His face lit up and he looked at jin. "Yeah sure" he said and jin was happy.

******

That was the start of their beautiful friendship. Jin would be the loud one between them. Taehyung enjoyed jins company. As time passed, he overcomed his reserved self and started to open up before jin. Jin felt a connection with him which he never experienced before. It was like as if they were soulmates. They could understood each other just from a look. They became each others human diary. And the most important thing is their friendship never ended even after their 8th grade was over. Eventhough they weren't in the same class on next yrs, they were still together in everything.

Taehyung came out of his reserved self and started becoming friends with others. Jin did the same too. Its like their personality fully changed. Th3y both were really close that they even decided that they both will get married together and live near each other. Even they planned to marry their kids with eachother. Everyone was jealous of their friendship.....

But it didn't lasted long...

******

It was then after 10th grade, taehyung went to his grandparents house in Daegu. He stayed there for his vacation for 1 and a half months. He still contacted jin through phone. Even if they didn't saw each other, their friendship was still strong. They video called everyday...until one day when taehyung met a boy named yoongi.

He was the new neighbor of his grandparents. They both were same age. Taehyung's grandma introduced him to yoongi and they immediately became friends. He started hanging out with yoongi.

Now taehyung didn't get time to call jin so it reduced to only texting which eventually became a text once in 2 or 3 days. Even if they chat, it would be fully about yoongi. Yoongi this yoongi that, they went to a club , they went shopping etc etc. Jin was tired of this. He understood their friendship was fading away....

****

After the vacation school started. They both were in 11th grade now. Taehyung came back from Daegu. Unfortunately, this year they were in diff classes. So during the breaktime, taehyung went to jin's class. He saw jin was talking with someone else. He felt a bit pain but he shrugged it away and called jin. Jin immediately turned to him and walked towards him.

"Hey I missed you" taehyung said. He didn't knew why but he felt weird. "Yeah i missed you too" jin said back without any emotions. Taehyung understood something was wrong. "Hey whats it? I know something is wrong?" He asked jin concernly. "Its nothing. Well I have some work to do..can I go?" Jin asked taehyung. 

Taehyung clearly understand he was lying. "What work do you have on the first day huh?". "You're not in my class and you don't know what is happening here. I'm really busy now. We can meet later" jin said and walked away to his seat. Taehyung felt bad. He lowered his head and walked back to his class.

Jin didn't understand why he said that. He didn't wanted to be with taehyung anymore. He felt he isn't good enough to be his friend. His insecurities has gotten his best. He believed he was useless and taehyung didn't wanted to show him to anyone. He wanted to disappear. His insecurities became the villain of his life. He did what his insecurities told him to do...not understanding it was destroying him as well as taehyung....

He choose to avoid taehyung.......

Will be continued.....

*******

I haven't given taehyung's pov. It is mostly from jins side. So don't ask about what taehyung did now.

Its just a cliche story. Maybe you can even guess the rest.

The next part is how they build back their friendship and all.... so there's a part 2

I don't think this will be good as my other stories but I wanna try this one too.

This story is really close to my heart