Son-In-Law | Taejin

Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung is leading a happy married life. Their marriage wasn't like what they always had wanted but they were still happy in their lives. Taehyung is an orphan so Jin's family, who are middle classed people, didn't accept his relationship with Taehyung and asked him to stop it. But jin being the persistent one, didn't cut ties with Taehyung and finally they disowned him.

Then Jin went to Taehyung's small rented apartment and started living with them. They worked very hard to get the secure future which they had now. Taehyung and Seokjin was able to find a suitable job which helps them earn a stable and enough income for their family. Then they got married and bought their own house and car and was living happily. But deep inside, jin felt sad thinking about his parents. He missed them, but he wasn't ready to leave Taehyung for their stubborn behaviour.

********

It was a tiring Friday and the pair returned back from their work. Tae was taking a bath while jin was watching TV. Then his phone rang and his brother's name popped up. It was the first time someone from his family is calling him. Usually he would try to call them but none of them would take the call. He excitedly answered the call.

"Hello joon-ah...I'm so ha-" jin was cut off by his brother. "Cut it Seokjin. I didn't called to enquire about you. Its that my father get into a small accident and could you just check up on them at Seoul Hospital? I can't reach there right now. I'm at Maldives for my honeymoon"

Jin's smile fell when he heard what namjoon told him. His appa got into an accident and namjoon just mentioned their father as 'my father'. 'Did you hate me that much joon-ah'. And he is only now knowing that his only brother had got married. He seemed shocked knowing namjoon can't come to check up on their father. 'You changed a lot joon'. Just as jin was about to reply, namjoon had ended the call.

He quickly went to his room and knocked on the door calling Taehyung. "Tae come out fast! My appa...appa got into an accident. Joon called. Come out fast" jin said and went to get some decent clothes cause he was only wearing a shorts. He also find clothes for Taehyung and spread them on the bed so that Taehyung and get ready when he comes out.

He then quickly went out to grab some essential things. He also didn't forget to take enough cash with him and also his card. Just as he finished everything, Taehyung came down fully dressed and ready to go.

"What happend jin? Where is he now?" Taehyung asked him while they both walked out.

"I don't know tae. Joon just called me and said appa got into a small accident and is now at Seoul Hospital. And he can't come now cause he is at Maldives for his honeymoon. That's all" jin said while locking the door. Taehyung was equally shocked as jin, knowing that namjoon got married.

******

Soon they reached the hospital and jin enquired at the reception and came to know his father is currently at ICU.

"But tae...joon said its a small.. accident so why appa at ICU" Jin said to Taehyung while they both walked to the ICU. Taehyung tried to calm down his tensed husband.

They finally reached the ICU. Seokjin found his eomma sitting outside and crying with her face covered by her hands rested on her knees. He forget about their fight and quickly ran to her and kneeled before her. "Eomma..what happened how is appa" jin asked her.

She took her face out and looked at jin. She suddenly pulled him towards her and hugged him close and  cried loudly. "Son..jin , he.. he got hit by a car while we were out. He lost a lot of blood...I don't know what to do"

Jin gasped hearing this! He never expected this. Namjoon told it was a small accident and he just found out it was all lies. Taehyung also was shocked. He knows his father in law didn't liked him a bit but he couldn't hate him or Jin's family for that. He saw them as his own family.