Bestfriends last part | Taejinkook

Jin started avoiding taehyung...he started spending less time with him...taehyung on the other side didn't understood why jin was like that. He thought jin didn't wanted him to be his friend anymore. It hurted him. He had a few friends in class to give company..

Jin on the other side was totally depressed. His heart hurts whenever he avoids taehyung but he can't help it. He made sure that taehyung had friends in his class and is not alone...he would look from far taehyung talking and laughing with his new friends. He also had a friend named namjoon...namjoon was the one with jin since he started avoiding taehyung.

Slowly their friendship fall apart. Jin reached the state where he started completely avoiding taehyung's existence. He didn't even spared a glance at him. Taehyung first tried to initiate a conversation but eventually he gave up. Thus the two bestfriends parted. Everyone in the school was amazed to see jin and taehyung not sitting together in the cafeteria and that too not even sparing a glance at eachother.

******

They were in 12th grade now. Jin slowly started overcoming his insecurities. He realized his stupid doings. He wanted to apologize to taehyung. He wasn't on his right mind the time before. He wanted to be the way he was with taehyung before he went to Daegu. But he was afraid to approach first.

He would try to initiate a conversation with taehyung but taehyung would walk away. He is tasting the bitterness of his own doings. But he never complained cause he deserved it.

****
About half a year passed. Now taehyung also became tired of avoiding jin. He decided to talk with him when he saw jin.

It was breaktime when taehyung was wandering around the school alone. He went to the garden to get some fresh air. When he reached there, he saw jin who was already sitting there. He went quietly and sat beside jin.

Jin looked towards him and weakly smiled. "How are you?" Taehyung asked him. "Well...just going like this. How bout u?" "The same" . Then there was an uncomfortable silence between them. Taehyung finally decided to break it.

"What happened to us jin?"
Jin was silent. He didn't knew what to say. "Was i that bad friend to you?"

"No never...You were the best..it was all my fault" jin soon cut off taehyung.

"Can we be like before?" Taehyung asked hopefully. He didn't wanted to dig deeper into the reason why jin was avoiding him and didn't wanted jin to do that again. "Yes" jin said and taehyung pulled him for a hug. Just then the bell rang and they went back to their class.

*****

But things were never like before. Even if they agreed to be like before it was still awkward between them. Jin felt guilty. He wanted to apologize but he was afraid what will taehyung think if he said about his insecurities...since he was hiding it, even if he tried he wasn't able to be back to normal.

Unlike before, they both talked. Maybe only for a few minutes. They don't text eachother now. Even if they tried, they couldn't be like before. That year passed like this. Their school life became over just like that with a casual bye....

*******

Its been 10 months since their classes are over. Jin and taehyung separated ways. They both were studying in different colleges. They never texted or called each other. Each of them thought the other will text first. Their ego didn't let them be the first.

Taehyung started making new friends. He changed a lot from what he was before. Puberty hit him late, but like a tornado to be exact. His looks changed, like really. He became more handsome and intimidating. Everyone in his college was head over heels for him. He was asked for shoots by many photography students because of his outstanding visuals.