Newly wed | Jinkook

Jungkook and jin got married 2 weeks ago. It was an arranged marriage but they both wasn't forced a bit for that. Their parents planned their meeting and everything happened after that according to the wish of jin and jungkook. They went out on dates and get to know each other better. And finally after going out for 3 months, jungkook proposed and then they got married with the blessings of their family.

They went to honeymoon to Europe. Jin lost his virginity to jungkook while they were in Paris, the city of love. They made their honeymoon for 2 weeks and visited 3 countries. After that, both returned to their home in Korea.

The couple got a house as gift from their family. Their things were already shifted and they arrived at their house. "I'm tired" jin said after getting inside their new home and dipping himself in the couch. "Same " jungkook said and sat beside him. Even though it had been 2 weeks since their marriage, made love and had known each other for about 3 months  before, they were still awkward with eachother sometimes.

Jungkook looked at jin without taking his eyes off him. Jin was really handsome. He is ethereal in his opinion. He was too good for someone like him. He feels like he have gotten an angel as his husband. He slowly leaned forward towards jin's face. Jin closed his eyes ready to make contact with the lips coming towards him. They slowly kissed and got lost in each other's touch.

******

It was morning and jin had woken up first. Last day, their kiss resulted in them making love in the couch. After that, jin became sore and jungkook had to carry him to their bedroom. Jin smiled shyly thinking about it. He was about to get up from bed when he felt realized an arm was tightly wrapped around his waist. Jin slowly tried to remove it but the grip only got stronger. "Just 10 more min" he heard jungkook's sexy morning voice. He felt sparks inside his body just by hearing it. He just hummed and layed still. Jungkook pulled him closer to his body and settled his face close to jin's neck. Jin can feel jungkook's hot breathe falling on his neck. And he felt goosebumps from it.

It took out his hand to hug jungkook and it was then he realized JUNGKOOK WAS HALF NAKED. He felt himself on fire. Eventhough they had already seen eachother naked, he still felt frustrated  whenever something like this happened. He quickly closed his eyes. He took his hands and closed his ears cause it would have been red by now. "Why are you closing your ears" jungkook asked in his husky voice. "Its nothing" jin said drowned his face in the pillow. "Aa let me see" jungkook said and tried to remove jin's hands which he easily did cause he was stronger than him. He saw jin's ears which looks like will drip blood if he touch.

"Oh no what happened to your ears? It is so red. Does it hurt?" Jungkook asked worriedly. Jin became soft hearing his husband. He couldn't lie to him. "Noo...it's that...my ears turn red when I'm flustered" jin admitted shyly and his his face in jungkook's chest. Jungkook laughed at his cute husband. "Am I making u flustered my love" jungkook said and his heart skipped a beat for a second. 'My love' it was the first time. First time he is calling jin 'love'.

Jungkook looked at jin who had his eyes wide while looking at him. Jungkook just smiled and kissed jin on his forehead. "Why? Why are u so stunned. You're my love jinnie" he said and pulled him for a kiss.

******

Few days passed. Their leave ended. They needs to start going to work now.

Jungkook woke up late for his work. He was the manager of the firm of his friend's father. His one month leave for marriage has ended today. And the worst part, he woke up late. Jungkook was hurriedly changing his clothes when jin came inside the room. He caught jungkook standing only in his boxers.

"Omo! I didn't saw anything" jin said and closed his eyes. Jungkook laughed at jin. "Why Jinnie? Its not like you haven't seen this before" jungkook said while putting on his pants. "But still I'm not used to it" jin said shyly. "I've put the pants. You can open now" jungkook said and jin slowly opened his eyes. He was blessed with the sight of a half naked jungkook who is standing in front of him and have his perfect abs in display. Jin gulped seeing him like that. He then realized he was checking him out and turned his gaze to the clock.

*******

One day while preparing dinner, jin cut his finger. "Ouch!" He said and pressed on the wound to stop bleeding. He quickly called jungkook who was at the living room. Jungkook rushed inside the kitchen and saw his husband's finger covered in blood. He panicked. But he was quick to bring the first aid kit and treat the wound.

After dressing up the wound, he made jin sit in the couch and turned on a reality show for him. "You sit here and relax. I'll go and  cook the rest ok" jungkook said and went to the kitchen.

After an hour, jungkook called jin to have dinner which he made. Jin happily sat on the opposite side. But then he remembered he hurt his right hand and he can't use it rightnow. He pouted and looked at jungkook. "I was gonna feed u anyway. Don't worry" jungkook said and took a spoonful of the food he prepared and brought it to jin's mouth. Jin felt strange but he opened his mouth and took the bite. "Its yummy" he complimented jungkook even though the food wasn't as tasty when he makes it but it was still good.

*******

Its been a month since they married and slowly they were overcoming the awkwardness between them. Jin doesn't became much nervous like before around jungkook.

One day, jungkook returned from work with a heavy headache. Jin was worried. He took him to the bedroom and asked him to take a nap. Jungkook woke up with a very high fever. Jin asked him to go to the doctor but jungkook refused saying it will go after he sleep. So jin called his friend who is a doctor and noted the medicine which should be given.

Jin prepared porridge for jungkook and feed him it. After eating, jin brought the medicines the doctor told. Even though jungkook hesitated, jin made him have it. Jungkook finally gave up before him.
"Now sleep ok...I'm sure the fever will he far gone when you woke up" jin said and kissed jungkook's forehead. Jin wasn't the one to usually show affection like this. Jungkook smiled when jin did that and closed his eyes to sleep. Jin kept awake the whole night keeping and changing wet clothes on jungkook's forehead.

His efforts made result cause jungkook woke up next day with low temperature but in the end, jin had got fever from him.  "I'll take care of you this time"

******

A year had passed. The couple was no more awkward between eachother. They became really close and now knows everything about eachother. Jungkook got promoted and jin had opened his own restaurant.

Both had returned from their work and was now tired. Jin and jungkook were inside their room ready  to take a shower. Jin stripped himself in front of jungkook and jungkook looked at him with wide eyes. "My my! Never knew my Jinnie would became this brave" jungkook said and licked his lips looking at jin. "What are you waiting for? Strip and come inside" jin said and dragged jungkook along with him inside the shower...  ;-)

********

What did I just wrote lol

Thanks for 50k views and 3k votes ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Love yaa