Jealous | Jinkook

Idol au

~~~

Everything was fine until Seokjin started ignoring Jungkook out of blue. Jungkook doesn't knew why was his boyfriend is cold towards him. He is not even sparing a glance at him. Jin spend more time with namjoon today.. even during the concert he was clinging into namjoon. Now they're going back to their dorm and he's in namjoon's car. Usually Jungkook and jin goes together after any program they had but now...
So Jungkook decided to go with taehyung and jimin. Yoongi and hobi are in the same car.

The 3 cars reached their building almost together. Jin was the first one to get out of his car. Followed by namjoon. Jin turned back to look at the others car. When he saw Jungkook coming out from taehyung's and jimin's car he felt jealousy boiling inside him. Jungkook looked at him with confused face.

Jin turned back and stormed inside the building towards their dorm. Jungkook was confused. He didn't know what wrong he did. He missed jin. So he decided to ask the elder one about it when he reach their dorm.

When Jungkook reached the dorm he looked for jin and he was nowhere to be seen. So he decided to check their shared room. Since they became boyfriends, jin has shifted to Jungkook's room. So now yoongi is now alone in their original room.

Jungkook went to his room and jin was not there. His RJ plushie was also missing. Jungkook became tensed. Where did his jin go.. he decided to check the other members room as well.

He went to Jin's and yoongi's ex-shared room and saw jin sleeping in his bed hugging his RJ. He went near him and rubbed his hair. He saw tears coming from Jin's eyes. He understood jin wasn't sleeping.

"Jin, get up. What happened. Why are you crying.Why are you ignoring me?"
"What. Please don't disturb me Jungkook. Go and play with your fav hyungs. "
"My fav hyungs? Its you"
"No, I'm not"
"Yes, its you"
"Just leave me alone jungkook. I don't feel like talking with you now. I'm not feeling well" jin lied
Hearing with Jungkook started tearing up. He thought his hyung doesn't like him anymore. Tears came running down his eyes.
"Alright hyung, take rest. I'm going"
Jin saw this. He saw his baby crying, he not that cold hearted to not react seeing his boyfriend crying. 
"Jk wait"
"No hyung, I know you don't like me anymore. That's why you called me 'Jungkook' before. You always call me jk  for kookie. I know you like namjoon hyung cause I'm not was matured and handsome as him."

It was reverse now. Earlier jin was crying and Jungkook trying to calm him down. Now Jungkook is crying and jin trying to calm him down.

"No kookie, I love you. I don't love namjoon. It's you who is always in my heart."
"Then why were you avoiding me earlier not even sparing a glance at me"
"It is because of you"
"Me? What have I done"
"You done nothing. You were not flirting with jimin and taehyung during the concert today." I said with a little angry tone
"Ohh! So my boyfriend is  jealous" the evil bunny is back. Jin thought
"No, I'm not"
"Yes, you are"
"Fine, then yes I was jealous. But you... you were getting all touchy towards them. You even hugged them more than 5 times."
"Sorry hyung, I didnt knew you'll become this sad. Let me explain what happened."
"Go on"
"Hyung do you remember manager sejin calling me 10 min before the concert and I returned only just 2 min before our performance. I was not able to talk to you that time"
"Yes, I remember. What did he told you?"
"He told me that we were trending yesterday after our performance of love maze. We holding hands and you singing to me, that section was famous with the hashtag jinkook and jinkook is real. They were afraid that people will know we are boyfriends. So they told me to cover it up by giving more fan service with taehyung and jimin. I wanted to tell you this but when I came back we were suddenly taken to stage for the performance. And after that happened, whenever I  approached you, you were not sparing me a glance and act as if I'm not there. You were always with namjoon hyung." Jungkook explained his side.

"Hmm. So, I can't blame you fully, I was at fault too. Only if I heard you during the break time and not avoid you, this would not have happened. My precious tears were wasted thinking you don't love me anymore."

"Yah, my tears were also wasted thinking you don't love me anymore."

"So both are tallied and now there are no more problems between us"

"Yes now there's no problem, just you and me and our bed" jungkook said with a smirk.

"You pervert,  I know what you have in mind and it's not happening now"

"No hyung. I know you are sad about the earlier events and let me make it up to you" jk told with puppy eyes. Who can resist his puppy eyes. Finally jin gave up and they both shared a deep kiss.

The kiss was slow...they took time to enjoy each other. Jin bring is one hand to jk's hair and other towards his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. Meanwhile jk's hands were crawling under Jin's shirt, exploring each and everypart of his body. Suddenly jk squeezed jin's ass and he gasped. Jk took this opportunity to enter his tongue into Jin's. Both their tongue fight for domination and finally jk wins. 

Jk pushed jin towards the wall and placed his legs around his waist. He took jin's hand and kept it above his head. They kissed like that about 3 mins and finally pulled back for air.

"So let's continue this at bed" jk asked with a smirk. Jin suddenly felt shy and lowered his head. "Is my baby shy"
"Yah its hyung for you idiot "
"Nah, now you're my babyboy and it's not 'idiot', its 'Daddy' for you." Jk told and again squeezed his ass.
"Ahh....daddy" "Yes, that's it my babyboy"

With that jk throw jin into the bed and hovered above him. He kissed jin's forehead, eyes, nose, lips, ears, chin, slowly going down downwards. He removed his shirt and Jin's shirt. Now they're both half naked.

Suddenly jin became shy and tried to hide his chest with his hands.

"Don't be shy babyboy,  you're beautiful and it's not the first time I'm seeing this"
Jin blushed hearing these. They shared another sloppy kiss. Jk pulled back and started kissing Jin's neck. Jin turned his head giving jk better access to his sensitive neck. Jk kissed from the jawline slowly going down nibbling each and every part. He kissed the collarbones and stated sucking a certain spot. Jin suddenly moaned at the feeling . Jin's moans are the fav songs for jk's ears. He continued sucking until it formed a hickey. He looked back and smiled seeing his creation.

"Baby you're gonna be my canvas for tonight" with that he kissed jin all over again and they made love
.
.
Little did they knew that a sleepy yoongi was waiting for them to end their session and open the door for him to go and sleep in his bed. Seems like he needs to sleep in the couch tonight.

~~~

So how was this one.

I hope you all liked this oneshot cause I liked this story. It felt strange because it is the first time I'm writing something more than just kissing. Well there's is nothing more than kissing but still since its the first time writing something like this it felt strange. Yah whatever. I'm thinking about writing a smut chapter next. There's only 50% chance of writing it...
.
.
Well the important thing is that DYNAMITE IS RELEASING TOMORROW.
Be sure to stream it. We needs to reach 90M - 100M views in 24 hrs. I hope you all have known the correct ways of streaming by now. I hope youtube don't delete our views like before. Fighting!
.
Consider this chapter as a gift for dynamite release.

I can't believe I've published 2 oneshots and 1 part of my other story today.

Bye guys. Keep streaming tmwr. Love ya💜