Bully or not?| Taejin ABO

Seokjin is an omega who is very beautiful and kind. Every alpha and beta of his school were head over heels for him except one alpha who is 'Kim Taehyung'. Taehyung is always very rude towards jin and always bullies whenever he sees him. Jin was kind of afraid of that alpha.

"Oh look who is coming. Sheokjinnie(sh wasn't a mistake) baby come here" taehyung called Jin who was walking through the corridor. Jin hesitantly took steps towards the alpha.  "Why are you slow? Did you suddenly become shy?" Taehyung said and started laughing. Jin shaked his head and went towards taehyung and looked at him. "Are you trying to kill me with that look? My my seems like my omega is becoming brave" taehyung said and suddenly paused. Jin's eyes widened at taehyung. Did he just said 'My omega'.

Taehyung mentally cursed for that tongue slip. He never knew why but he always felt like jin was the one and only omega for him. He never felt jin's scent but still heart still says jin is his mate. He was actually mad that everyone in his school were head over heels for jin. First he thought he was feeling this way cause jin stole all his attention but later he realized that  he was mad at others for their behavior towards jin. Most alphas looks at jin like eye fucking him and taehyung hates it the most. He is trying his best to hold back from taking their eye out.

Since taehyung didn't liked jin at the beginning, he bullied him whenever he sees him. But later after realizing he liked jin, he couldn't stop bullying cause what will they think. Your bully suddenly stopped bullying you one day and confessed the next day! He blamed all the kdramas he watched and stories he read for his behavior. He decided to continue his role of the bully till he finds courage to confess his feelings to jin. But its been a year and he didn't yet found his courage!

"You can go . Or I'll go" taehyung said and walked away from jin who was still having a shocked face.

******

Few weeks have passed. Taehyung didn't even faced jin after his embarrassing moment. He stopped bullying him and jin wondered what happened to taehyung all of a sudden.

"So class, we are going camping the next week. So I want everyone to bring permission letter from your parents for that" the teacher announced to the students. Cheering were heard from all around. Everyone was excited for the trip.

******

"So, two will say in each cabin and the pair will be chosen by alphabet order".

The moment the word 'alphabetical order' came from teachers mouth, jin knew he is doomed cause its taehyung who is gonna be his pair. "Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung..."

Jin and taehyung walked to their cabin. They didn't spoke any word to each other. Jin was afraid while taehyung was nervous. Finally they get inside and was shocked to find out they need to share a single bed. They need to share it!! The cabin had a bathroom, a bed and 2 chairs each. Taehyung sat on the bed and out his bag down on the floor.

"So we need to share. Or I could sleep on the floor if you want" taehyung said looking at jin. "Oh no. The floor is dirty. I think we could...share it" jin said and sat on the further end far from taehyung, like he is afraid taehyung will do something to him. "I'll go and take a bath" jin said taking out his pajamas cause it's night already and they are only asked to come for the camp next day.

Jin got inside the bathroom and removed his scent blocker which was put above his scent gland. He breathed deeply after taking it off. He always wears a scent blocker cause it's essential since he is an omega and going to school. He stood under the shower and took a cold bath. He didn't realized his scent was spreading out dangerously and it just triggered the rut of the alpha with him in the cabin.

Taehyung was going through his phone when a sweet scent of fresh strawberries hit him. He felt getting unconscious in that addictive scent. His inner wolf screamed 'mate'. He felt himself on fire. He looked around and found the strong scent was coming from the bathroom. "Jin" he whispered. His eyes were getting red and his fangs were coming out. He got on his first rut.

He heard the sound of lock clicking and jin came out of the bathroom  wearing pajamas and a towel handing around his neck and wet hair spread over his forehead.  "Oh shit" taehyung cursed inside. He is losing control over himself..

"My omega" he said and walked towards jin and cupped his face. Jin's eyes suddenly turned from brown to golden. The rut of the alpha triggered his heat and he is going into his first heat.

Usually alphas and omegas starts having their rut and heat around 18yrs old. The presence of one in heat can easily trigger other's rut and vice versa. Jin has been using scent blockers since he turned 18 cause it will be when they start producing scent. Because of that he could never get other's scent too. So he never felt taehyung's before. He wasn't wearing his scent blockers when he came out which resulted him in getting taehyung's scent which triggered his heat. Usually only mate's scent can trigger the other mate's heat or rut. Since they were mate's, jin's scent was enough to trigger taehyung.

"Alpha.." jin choked out. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his lower stomach. "It hurts alpha...it" jin couldn't form any sentence from the pain.  "Don't worry my omega. Alpha will help you" with that taehyung pulled jin towards him and locked their lips....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(The above dots are smut.hehe)

Taehyung looked at jin was was lying between his hands and was snoring cutely. He caressed his hair and ran his fingers through it. "Wake up dear" he kissed jin's forehead. Jin slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He then realized which position they were in. He was spooned inside taehyung's arms and luckily he was wearing his clothes.

"What happened last night!" Jin get out of the bed and asked. He didn't remember anything from last night. He was in his omega headspace.

"You don't remember?" Taehyung asked worriedly and he seemed hurt... or was jin just imagining it. Jin shaked his head a NO.

"You had your heat and I got my rut. Your scent triggered me and you were triggered by my rut. And we.. "you know what' happened between us"  taehyung completed looked at jin who was red like a tomato.

"I'm sorry...I didn't thought I would get heat suddenly..."

"No need to be sorry. I'm your alpha so it's my duty to take care of you" taehyung said proudly 

"My alpha?"

"Jin...can't you feel it... we are mates. I fell for you even before it. And now after I got your scent I can confirm we are mates. Isn't your wolf is saying this to you?" Taehyung asked hopefully.

Jin then remembered the last words which his wolf told him last night which he remembered "Mate"
"You're right. You're my mate...but you hate me and always bully me" jin said and lowered his head.

"Oh no jin. Please don't ever think so. I never hated you. I've been in love with you since last year and have been trying to confess but I just didn't had the courage. I never wanted to be your bully but after that I couldn't stop it cause it was the only way I could get close with you" jin raised his eyebrow confusingly. Taehyung explained to him everything. Jin just smiled after hearing the whole story.

"I like you too taehyung. I was worried cause I thought you hated me. I've always felt a connection with you before and I'm glad you're my mate."

"Thanks jin. So could you please be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked getting on his knees.

"Omg yes, I'll be. Now get up tae"

Taehyung stood up and pulled jin towards him. He put his hands under jin's chin making him look at him. "My omega" he said and put his lips over jin's .

*********

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD

THANKS FOR 2.1K VOTES ON THIS BOOK❤

******

So I was thinking about taking requests since I ran out of ideas for this book...so if you guys have any taejin or jinkook story requests can comment. And please make sure that is under my writing style. I hope you guys must have understood my writing style by now...and I'll try my best. Please make sure to ask simple ones....and this isn't compulsory or something. It's fine if you don't have any requests. I'll update this book if I'm strike with any ideas