Savage love pt 2 | Taejinkook

Taehyung agreed to act as Jin's boyfriend. They decided that they'll start their act after 2 days cause if they start after that incident, jungkook might understand they're acting.

(After 2 days)

Jin pov

Today is the day we're gonna start our act as boyfriends. I'm feeling nervous and excited. I met taehyung at the hallway.  He seemed happy. I still can't believe he agreed to act as my boyfriend. I talked with him discussing my plans. We decided to act all lovely dovely in front of jungkook.

Suddenly I saw Jungkook coming from far. " jungkook is coming let's start our act". I stand closer to him. But he didn't do anything. So I took one of his hand and placed it at my waist. He saw surprised by my sudden act.  We were standing near his locker. Jungkook's locker is near his. I saw Jungkook coming towards his locker.

I started laughing a little as if taehyung was telling a joke. Thank god he understood that and laughed with me. When Jungkook came, tae seemed to became bold. He tightened his grip on my waist.

"Baby, let's go to amusement park today" omg! Is he serious or is it part of the act.
"Of course tae, I would love to" I spoke a little loud to make sure Jungkook heard us. Jungkook seemed a little surprised hearing this. His face seemed filled with confusion. He suddenly left the place.

When he left I felt a little revived coz I was afraid if the act goes wrong. But taehyung really surprised me. We made him believe we are a thing.

"Wow taehyung,  you were really good"
"Anything for you " whatt? What does that mean.
With that he look his hand from my waist and walked away. I just noticed that he took is hand back just now. I donno why but I felt something when his hand was at my waist. And when Jungkook came, he tightened his grip as if possessive towards me. When he removed his hand I felt like I lost something. It felt good his hand around my waist. Omg what am I thinking.

I went to my class and sit near my friend namjoon. He was my best friend and he knows everything about me. He also knows my plan of making Jungkook jealous. I chatted with him before the teacher came and took a boring class.

Now it was lunch time and I went to taehyung to eat with him. Namjoon went to home cause he needs to go me meet his dentist today. I went and greeted him and we went to cafeteria to have our lunch. We ate our lunch talking to each other about many things. He was not as cold as I thought. We shared things about ourselves. I felt like a I have a connection with him... we finished our lunch and went to the class. While walking to the class I saw Jungkook looking towards us. I ignored him and went to the class.

Time skip (after school)

I was waiting at the bus stop for the bus. Suddenly a car and stopped in front of me. The window lowered and I saw taehyung sitting in the drivers seat. He waved his hand and called me towards him. I went near him.

"Jin get in" I get inside the car. He started the car.
"Where are you going tae?"
"Didn't I told to take you to amusement  park today. You forget already?"
"Was you serious? I thought you were acting in front of Jungkook "
"Ayy no, I really wanna take you to the amusement park. I was serious."
"Ok we can go" i say excitedly.
He smiled and droved to the amusement park.

Time skip * at night*

" Thanks for today tae, I really enjoyed it" I said and hugged him. He hugged back.

I was sincerely happy

I was sincerely happy. It's been soo long since I enjoyed myself like this. I forget about myself since the last 2 yrs. All I thought was about Jungkook. During that I forget to love myself and enjoy my life. Well today with taehyung I was finally able to get the feeling of getting loved, Something I never got from jungkook. He treats me like I'm the most valuable thing in this world, the exact opposite of Jungkook. He took me to many rides today. He bought me my favourite cotton candy. He winned a my favourite rj pushie for me. He bought me ice cream. We went to ferry wheels. When we reached the top, I was really afraid, then he hugged he and patted my back saying he was there with me and no need to be afraid. I felt safe in his hands. He looks at me like I'm his world. Omg! I think I'm falling for him..

"Anything for you love" with that he bid his goodbye and left. He dropped me at my house. That night I was thinking about taehyung and how we spent our time together. I'm looking forward to our next day. I totally forget about jungkook.

Taehyung pov

Today is gonna be one of the most  memorable day of my life. The first day I spent with my love. I was really surprised when he placed my hand on his waist. Then I understood its for showing jungkook but still I'm happy.
Then I told him I'll take him to amusement park. But he taught I was joking. Ha no!
Even though we are fake boyfriends, I'm gonna take him to places which I wanted to go with him. Atleast I can see his smile on his face. Everytime he smiles at me, my heart skips a beat. And lastly when he hugged me when I dropped him at his house, I saw at cloud9. I can't believe my love is hugging me. I'm looking forward to our next day...
I can't wait to take him to different places.

<Next day>

Author pov

Today jin and taehyung reached school early. It was a total coincidence. They reached school at the same time. Since they were early, that decided to spent some time at the garden.  They talked about many things. Jin told some of his dads jokes and taehyung can't stop laughing. Suddenly they saw Jungkook walking nearby. Jungkook saw jin and taehyung laughing and he was irritated. He gave a glare towards taehyung and left.
"Tae I think our plan is starting to work" jin said happily. Taehyung just nodded his head. After that the bell rang and they went together to class. They were holding hands while entering the class. Jungkook saw this and started giving death glares to taehyung. Taehyung doesn't mind that and took his hand and kept it around Jin's waist. Jin was taken back by this but when he saw tae looking at Jungkook, he understood the reason.

《After school》

That day jin and taehyung spent more time together. They spent the school break together also they ate their lunch together. Jin shared his food with taehyung. The food was super tasty and tae loved it. They both forget the fact that they are fake boyfriends....

After school tae decided to take jin for a date. He told jin to get ready at 6 PM and he'll come and take him to the date.

(At 6pm)

Jin got ready. He wore a simple black and white outfit and waited for tae.
Tae reached after 5 min and jin went to him. Tae droved his car to some unknown place. Jin wasn't there before. Finally they reached the destination. Tae got out first and opened the door for jin. '𝙒𝙤𝙬 𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣' jin thought.
When he got out he saw that they are near a place which seemed like a hill. It was a not that huge but still not small.
"Come with me" tae told and reached his hand for jin's hand. Jin gladly accepted it and they walked together holding hands. While walking jin saw tae also wearing the a black and white outfit. It seems like they were twinning.

"Hey we are twinning" tae also noticed it now.
"Omg! What a coincidence. It seems like we are wearing couple outfits " jin slightly blushed hearing this. He lowered his face to hide his tomato face.

Finally the reached the top of the hill. When the reached there jin was really amused. They can see Seoul from there. It was so beautiful. Lights sparkling everywhere. It seems like he was in heaven. Jin was busy admiring the view. He didnt saw tae sitting on the ground and taking something from a basket.
"Jin" tae called.
"C'mon let's eat. It was then when jin noticed tae was holding a basket in his hand. Tae brought some snacks for them to eat. Tae really cared for him..Jin was really surprised. He never thought someone would do such things to him. He was beyond happy and wanted to cry...

.
I hope this is not getting bored.
This story will have one more part which I'll post tomorrow
.