Perfect man | Kim Seokjin

(I know this is a taejin and jinkook book. But I can't stop myself from writing with)

It's a Kim Seokjin × Reader story.

Just a cute story for you guys.
Story of a girl who got on her periods on her wedding day.

******

Y/n pov

It was my wedding today. I'm married to Kim Seokjin whom I just met a month ago. It was an arranged marriage. A marriage for money to be exact. Jin is from a rich family and when his father proposed for the marriage, my father gladly accepted it. I have only met him twice before our marriage. One at our first meet and next at our engagement. We didn't know much about each other. He seems like a cold person. I actually doesn't know about his character or anything.

I know that he has only his father and a brother named taehyung. His mother died 2 yrs ago. She had cancer. I felt sorry for her. I was also afraid going into a house filled with males only cause that makes me need to be more responsible. I'm a person who knows only some basic cooking. But I can easily study more recipies watching YouTube. I used to wake up late most days and I don't so much chores in the house. Being married brings me more responsibilities like taking care of the whole family. Since, I'm the only women, they might expect me to cook and keep the house neat and clean.

Also Jin is handsome as hell. When I saw him first I thought he was some Greek god. I blinked my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Why would someone as handsome as him agree to marry someone like me. I would look like an ugly fat pig near him. But he was a nice guy. He is a bit reserved person. But he still was friendly with me.

Only my mother was the one who reassured me saying 'I know his mother. She was one of my friend and I'm glad that I'm sending my daughter to her house. I'm sure her son will take care of you. You'll be happy I promise' she told this to me before I left with Jin after the wedding.

The wedding was simple with a white theme. Many of our relatives was there and we said the vows. He kissed me on lips after the vows. Then he smiled at me. The most beautiful smile I've ever seen. I think I'm starting to fall for my husband.

It was reception now, a function arranged at his place for his close relatives and friends. I've been having this weird feeling for sometime as if I'm on periods. My date is on next week and usually it never comes early or late.  So I didnt bothered to take pills. But now I'm having the feeling of being in periods. My stomach is staring to ache. But I somehow managed till the function was over.

After the function, i wanted to go to my room and check if it was what i think. But unfortunately, after the reception, jin's aunties and cousins came towards me and made me sit with them in the living room. They started asking whether I know cooking and cleaning and does I know to look after a house and all. All those were making me uncomfortable.

Mr.Kim I mean appa noticed this. He asked me to call him appa and I gladly obeyed him. "Give her some oxygen. You all are suffocating her. Child, go upstairs and freshen up". I stood up from there and went towards him and bowed as Thankyou for saving me from them. "Appa which room...". I asked him cause I don't know where to go. "Oh sorry I forget. Go upstairs and walk through the hallway. The 2nd room on the right". "Ok appa" I then went to the room.

His house was huge. It was four times my house. The house had a nice warm colour also it is decorated very nicely. I observed it all and finally reached my room. My stomach was on fire by now.

I quickly went inside the bathroom and checked. I'm doomed!!! My fucking period came 1 week early and that too on the day of my wedding. I don't even know if I had an extra clothings or even pads. I can't believe this is happening right now.