Epiphany pt 2

*yeah I changed the story name cause it suits better* *I again changed it back to the earlier one*

~~~~

Nothing happened that night as jin wanted. He never found courage to talk to him first and jk was also not different. After sometime the bus came and they both get inside. Jk sat few seats behind jin. He admired the beauty from back.

That night, when jin reached his house, he immediately went to his room and closed the door. He took out his phone and opened Instagram. He was already following jk and he was following back too. He decided to text him first. He is confident to chat rather than talk in person.

𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
Hello...

𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙠
Hey...

𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
U know me?

𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙠
Yeah. You're that guy in the bus right

𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
Ah yes.

𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙠

𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
Your dance today was awesome. I loved it. It was actually the best performance amongst all...

𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙠
Thank u😇

𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
I was just thinking why you decided to take the bus before.

𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙠
Oh that, I just felt like I wanted to. It's nothing

𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
Ooh.. well its okay then. Bye Good night

𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙠
Good night

With that he ended the chat. He didn't know what to ask next..

The next day, jin woke up early than expected.  He badly wanted to be friends with jungkook. So he decided to send a mrng to him.

𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
Gud mrng...

He waited for sometime but he didn't get any reply. He then checked the time and found out it was only 7am. Who wakes up at 7am in Saturdays..he facepalmed and again drift to sleep.

He then woke up at 10am. He checked his phone and found he had got a reply text from jungkook saying mrng. He was happy. He never woke up this happy in his whole life.

That day they both talked for some time. Jin was the one who started most of the conversation but once its started jungkook will join too engaging in the conversation. Jin understood that jk was also like him..shy to approach first. He smiled thinking about that.

To his surprise,the same day, jin got a message from jimin, one of jk's bestfriend. He thought why would jimin text him out of nowhere.

𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚
Hey

𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
Hii