Mafia boyfriend | Jinkook

*just a diff attempt rather than a short story. Sorry this story have no logic*

Mafia leader Jungkook and his boyfriend Jin

******

Jungkook is a famous Mafia leader in Korea. His boyfriend is Jin who owns a famous restaurant. Jungkook first met Jin when he went to have dinner at jin's restaurant and fell in love. He approached jin like a normal person and became friends first and after 2 months, he confessed his truth and love. Seeing his sincerity, jin accepted him and they became boyfriends. They were happily together for 2 yrs, then jin's family came to know about their son's Mafia boyfriend. They locked jin inside the house and arranged another marriage for him. They took away his phone and every gadgets. Jin was helpless. He had no way to contact with jungkook. His father arranged his marriage with the son of his friend whom jin didn't liked. He prayed jungkook will come and find him.

*******

Jin pov

Its been days since I'm locked in my room. I can't belive even eomma is in appa's side. Why can't they understand i love jungkook and not Ken! I can't believe they have arranged my marriage with ken. I hate him to much. He is 6 yrs older than me. He is a very bad guy who had a lot of relationships. I seriously hate him so much and I can't believe I have to marry that bastard.  Jk where are you... please come and find me...

I

heard the sound of someone outside my room. The door opened and eomma came inside with a tray of food. "Here, have it and go to bed early. Tmrw is the day your marriage is arranged. We don't want you to misbehave tmrw or else...." she said and kept the tray on the table and walked out locking the door. When did my eomma become this heartless. I didn't knew she could be ever like this. Maybe being with appa changed her from my loving mother to a gold digger. They only wants me to marry Ken just because of their wealth. Coming to know about jungkook just fastened the process.

The next day I woke up hearing large banging on my door. "Jin haven't you woke up yet. We have only 2 hr left!" The door opened and appa came inside with a cruel look. "No way I'm gonna marry that bastard. Jungkook is bet-" I was cut off by a hard slap on my face. Appa slapped me! The first time in my life. I cupped my face and looked at him shockingly but he just had a plain expression. How could you do this appa. I'm your own son. "30 min I'll give you. If you're not coming out ready by then, you'll face more than this"  he said and walked out of the room.

I dropped myself on the ground and cried thinking about my fate. My parents! They changed a lot. Their greed made them some other persons. Please help me God. Where are you jungkook....

******

Maybe God does hate me! Thats why I'm standing in my suit in the altar at the church beside Ken now. No one came to save me. Not jungkook no one. And thats how I decied to embrace my fate. But still there is a little hope that everything is gonna be okay. Kook come and save me....

"Lee Jaehwan, Do you take Kim Seokjin as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"Yes" I heard that asshole say. Yes my ass.

"Kim Seokjin, Do you take Lee Jaehwan as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

What should I say! I must say yes if I wanna live more but I don't wanna say it. God, why are you testing me like this!
Everyone says follow your heart. My heart says 'No'.

"No"  the crowd around me went silent.

"What" I heard the priest ask.
"I said no" I raised my head and looked at him and said bravely.
"I'm sorry for the inconvenience but could I speak to jin for a second" i heard appa saying and coming towards me. Oh no, this isn't gonna be good. It was hard to hide the mark of his slap from morning. I hope he doesn't do that again.

"Didn't you heard him say 'NO'?"

I heard a very familiar sound from the back. I quickly turned towards the back. There stood my jk leaning against the entrance.  "You don't have any business here Mr jungkook " appa said to him. "Who are you to decide what business i have here Mr. Kim. I came here to get back whats mine" he said and started walking towards me. I saw taehyung and jimin on his either side. To be honest jungkook looked hot in that dark blue suit he was wearing. How much I wish if it was our marriage now instead of this...

"Come with me jin" he said and took hold on my hand. I entangled my fingers with him. He looked at me and gave me an assuring smile. He then started walking out but soon we were stopped by my appa who stood in front of us.

"You're not going anywhere jin. You'll do what I've decided. " he said like threatening.

"Whom are you trying to stop Mr, he isn't your son anymore. You lost the right as his father the day you decided to marry of him to some rich bastard. Now move" jungkook said. Then soon many men wearing all black came inside. They were jungkook's men. They moved away my father and other people. 

Jungkook snaked his arm around my waist and walked out to his car.

*****

"I knew you would come. I love you a lot kook" I said and pecked his cheek. "Ofcourse I would, you have no idea how mad I've gone not being able to find any information about you. First I thought some of my enemies kidnapped you. Then I came to know you're locked inside your house. Thank God I've already put my spy on work there. Or else I couldn't have found out about this marriage and come to save you. Thank God everything happened well. I finally have you back in my arms for forever" he said and pulled me for a kiss.

"I'm stopping this jin, I don't wanna be like this. Let's leave the country and live peacefully somewhere else. I can't live here in peace knowing your life if always in danger because of me. Let's go to somewhere far like New Zealand or Canada"

"Its okay kookie. If that's what you want we can go. But I knows I'm always safe beside you"

"Let's get married first" I didn't answered anything. Instead I pulled him for a kiss. We didn't realize our kiss was going far from that to jungkook starting to unbutton my shirt.

"Ehm guys, you're still in car and we're here" we were stopped by jimin who was looking at us with a mischievous grin on his face. Taehyung, who was driving the car was trying his best to hide his laughter.

******

Shit! I've been writing many stories in narration that I forget to write them as povs.

Sorry for that crap. Will re read and fix it tmrw. Right now I'm sleepy

GOOD NIGHT