Vlive | Taejin

I hope you all have seen the Vlive today.
We got many taejin moments. So writing a oneshot about that.

 So writing a oneshot about that

.
.
~~~

Dynamite mv was released today. Armys are trying their best to reach their goal of 100M within 24 hrs. Many people are calling and congratulated BTS for their new song. Everyone was happy. The mv became a success. It reached 10M views in 21min making it the fastest video to do so. Everyone was happy in their achievement. The only thing is that BTS hadn't watched the mv yet. They will be watching it during their vlive. So the members are eagerly waiting to watch the mv and saw how their parts had came in the mv...

Jin pov

Many of my friends have called me and told me my singing was good. They even congratulated me for getting a chance to be the center. But seems like they were hiding something from me...
We were not allowed to check our phones until the vlive is completed. So I don't what is happening in youtube or Twitter. We were only given our phone when any call came and were asked to return it after the call.

Now it's time for the vlive. I'm sitting at the back row between tae and hobi. Yoongi, jimin, rm and jk were sitting in front of us. I'm happy cause I'll be able to sit near my Vv. I know he'll be clingy if he's near me and our fans will have a doubt about us. But I can't say he can't sit near me... Whenever he's around me, even I lost my control. I'm trying my best to maintain a poker face but sometimes I fails... Some of you are wondering why I'm telling about V like this. Yes, we are boyfriends since 2017. We have been in love and I could never ask for more. He's the sunshine in my life who cheered me up whenever I felt down, who was always there to support me.. he's my everything... Sometimes I feel bad for not being able to express my love for him loudly.

So now the vlive has started. I'm excited. We decided to play the mv. I can't wait to see my part. I has shoot some solo part giving a flying kiss. Some of that parts were in the teaser too. I can't wait to see how will it be in the mv.

The video had started. It starts with jk. Aww he's looking so handsome. But not as handsome as me ofcourse. Rm looks stunning as always. His hair colour really suits him. Hobi is looking so fine in this mv. He was trending when the teaser pics were released. Yoongi looking swag as usual. Jimin is looking so ethereal like an angel. Finally my Vv. I can say he stole the show. He looks so sexy in those glasses. Next is me. I'm waiting for my part. The 1st half had already finished but still I hadn't seen my part... I know I don't have much lines but I hope I'll get some solo time for the part I sing...

I waited but nothing came. I think they didn't included my part... Nevermind. It hurts but I'm used to it. It's not like the first time, right... I'm used to this and I'm perfectly fine with this. I tried to put back my poker face and hide my sadness. Only my pillow knows about the days I cried to sleep.....

Tae pov

I'm super excited about the mv. I have some solo parts and guess what my part in teaser was the most trending. I can't wait to see it on the mv. Also I'm excited for jin hyung's part. He had some solo part and he was super excited to see it on the mv. I saw had seen him shooting for his part. And he was fully dedicated in giving his best. I love him so much and his happiness is my happiness.