Promise | Taejin

"I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ"
"ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ..."

~~~~

Author pov

Taehyung and jin was childhood friends. They were neighbors and their parents were bestfriends so eventually taehyung and jin also grow up to become best friends. Jin and taehyung was born on the same month. They're December babies.

< At park > <They were 3 years old>

The 3 yrs old jin and tae was running through the park careless of the surroundings. Their parents were sitting together and watching their sons with loving eyes.

Suddenly tae fell down to the ground.
"Ahh it hurts"
"Taetae what happened" jin rushed towards tae who is still on the ground.
"Jinnie I fell. Look its bleeding. I'm gonna die" tae showed his bleeding knees to jin.
"No, I won't let you die. Here show me the wound. I'll kiss and make it better"
Tae showed his small legs towards jin and he kissed it . And he blow air to the wound
"Ahh jinnie its tickling"
"See the pain is gone now "
"I told you I'll make it better. When I'm here I won't let anything hurt you taetae"
"Promise?" Tae asked showing his pinky.
"Promise" jin joined his pinky with tae's.
The boys now continued with having fun in the park.

Few yrs passed...the boys are now 8 yrs old. They are now going to the school, in the same class, even sitting together. Its seems like they are attached with a glue. They're always together. Even in group works they wants to be together. Once the teacher made tae and jin pair with other students for a project. Tae started crying and thrown a tantrum saying he wanted to be in Jin's partner. Neither was jin any better. He started tearing up when the teacher paired them with other students. Tae started showing tantrums when he saw his jinnie crying. He can't see his jinnie crying...

Over these yrs, jin has kept his promise to tae. He never let anyone  hurt his taetae. Once a student made fun of tae by calling him alien which tae doesn't liked. What happened next was the principal calling Jin's parents and giving them a warning if he again attacks other students like this they might give him tc. He punched the nose of the student who made fun of tae.

Days passed . They both were happy and was always there for each other. Everyone envied their friendship.

Little did they knew what has fate decided for them....

After 4 yrs

Jin and tae were now 12 yrs old. They both loved each other. Not as friends. More than friends...but both was waiting for the correct time to confess.

It was then suddenly one day tae's parents told they are going to US next week since tae's father got a job in one of the biggest company there. They can't reject the offer. It has the capacity to change their life. So tae's father accepted it and decided to shift with his family to US.

Tae and jin was heartbroken to know this. They both went to the park where they usually spend their time together. Both the boys were lying in the ground looking at the sky filled with clouds.

"Tae, I want to tell you something.."
"I want to tell you something too jinnie"
" What is it?"
"You tell first"
" ok then let's tell together"
They both breathe and counted 1..2..3
They both spoke together
"I like you, no, I love you"

They both didn't spoke anything after that. Then jin decided to break the silence.
"So"
"So?"
"You like me?"
"Yes, you like me too right?"
"Yeaah but you are leaving next week..."
"Me leaving doesn't mean that we can't contact each other"
"But still..."
"No buts, just remember that I love you and I'll always love you no matter where we are. "
"I love you taehyung"
"I love you too jin"
"You promise you'll come back for me"
"I promise you jin, I'll come back for you."
"Then its ok"
With that jin kissed tae's cheeks. They both laughed holding their hands. It seemed like they sky were smiling at them too.

Jin and tae spend their last week together. They went to many places together. They tried to their maximum to use their time together. But still there is a pain left in the corner of their heart. Pain of leaving each other after this.. they wished if the week never ends...

Finally it was the day. The day tae leaves to US with his family. They promised to call everyday and share everything what happened that day. Their flight was at midnight so they bid their goodbyes at night. That night jin was not able to sleep. He kept looking out through his window at taehyung's house. He saw tae' parents getting out of their house with the luggages and placing them in the car. Then tae went out of the house. The first thing he saw was jin looking towards them with a sad face. He can't bear to see the love of his sad. He smiled sadly at them. Jin returned the smile. Tae mouthed an I  love you and I miss you to jin. Jin also mouthed the same back. Then it was time for them to leave. Tae waved his hands at jin and jin did the same. Jin blown tae a flying kiss making sure no one sees it....with that the car started and left the house. Tae kept looking out through his window towards jin waving hands at him with eyes filled with tears. Jin was already crying by now... jin watched the car going till it disappeared from his sight...

" I love you" he said and closed his window.

~~~

So that's all for this story. Do you want a part 2 or is this enough...
I have a plan for part 2 but it will he a little sad eventhough the ending is gonna be taejin.. so I'm a little hesitant to write part 2 .
So I hope you all are satisfied with this oneshot.

And I'm not able to write ' the one I love '
I'll update it as soon as it will be ok.
.
.
Next oneshot will be a jinkook story