Wedding photographer | Jinkook

Jin pov

It's my hyungs wedding today. I'm so excited. Many guests had already reached by now. The wedding starts after 30 min. But hyung and jimin was nowhere to be seen. Jimin is my best friend. hyung and jimin met  when jimin came to visit me one day. And that's how their love story bloomed and now it  reached to their wedding. I went to jimin's and hyungs room but they were  not there. I asked taehyung who is my younger brother. He told me he saw them at the garden with the photographer.

I went to the garden and saw a man. His back was facing me. He has a camera in his hand I guessed he's the photographer for the wedding. I saw hyung and jimin standing a little far in front of him. Even though I'm seeing the back of the photographer, I can say he's quite handsome. His well toned hands are a sight to see and the highlight is that he has tattoos covered in his left hand. He's giving me a bad boy vibe. He looks like my ideal type boyfriend. I wish is he's single so I could ask him out for a date. God I'm overthinking. I haven't even seen his face yet and I'm going to start planning about our future. I mentally face palmed.

Then I remembered the actual reason why I came here
"Hyung, eomma is looking for you both to meet some of her friends."
Hyung and jimin looked at my direction.
"10 more min kid, it will be over soon. Tell them to wait." The photographer told without looking at me. Omg his voice is so hot. Wait! Did he just called me a kid. Wth. If he had seen this handsome face he would never call me that. I became angry

"Who the hell are you to call me a kid" I growled at him.
"Aish this kid" he told and turned. Omg he's so handsome. My anger fully vanished in the air just by seeing his face. His face also seemed shocked. Maybe he is shocked to see my handsome face. Well I was also lost staring at his handsome face. We both said nothing. It was an awkward silence and hyung decided to break this.
"Tell eomma we'll be there as soon as we finish the shoot"
It brought me and the photographer back to our senses. I immediately told ok and went inside.

Finally it's time... the wedding started. Hyung is standing at the stage waiting for jimin whose standing at the end of the isle. He looked so beautiful like an angel. I was watching them with heart eyes suddenly I felt someone's gaze at me. I turned my head and saw the photographer looking at me. I smiled slightly at him. He also returned a smile, a complete happy smile. He looked like a bunny while smiling. Cute.
A bad boy who looked cute.

Jimin reached the stage and he's now standing next to my hyung. They told their vows and exchanged the rings. The photographer was taking pictures but we both kept glancing at each other.
Now it was time for them to kiss. Wow they kissed and all of us applauded. After the kiss I looked back at the photographer and caught him already looking at me. I thinks were gonna be looking at each other throughout this wedding. God I think I like him already. Is it too fast to like someone.

Now the main function is over. The couple is standing at the stage taking pictures. The guests have started having lunch. But I noticed the photographer didn't had anything since I saw him earlier. He's alone now since hyung and jimin is with another photographer. He was sitting alone and doing something in his camera. So I took a drink from the counter and went to him. Finally I got a chance to talk to him properly.

"Hello, here drink this. I saw you didn't had anything. I assumed you must be tired" I told with sincerity. He took the drink from my hand
"Thank you um.."
"Jin, Kim Seokjin. That's my name"
" well thank you Seokjin ssi. I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. "
Whatt!! He's Jeon Jungkook. That means he's the son of Mr.Jeon who's the CEO of one of the top companies in Korea.
"What, are you really Jeon Jungkook.  I mean son of Mr.Jeon of JK Enterprises"
"Seems like you know my father "
"Omg! If you are his son then why are you here, as a photographer. You're the next CEO right?"
"Well, I'm not interested in my family's business actually. I wanted to live as I wish. He's been constantly nagging me about becoming the CEO without respecting my dreams, so I left my house. And here I'm now doing my dream job"
Oh wow! I seriously like him now. He's a living example of 'follow your dreams'.

I really wanted to ask him out but now after knowing he's the son of a CEO, I can't. He'll think pd me as a gold digger. So I keep my mouth shut. We both went together to have lunch. After lunch, he had more shoot to do with the couples. So he went to them. Now I'm sitting alone at a chair thinking is it possible to like someone whom we met that day.

After the shoot was over, it was now time for Jungkook to leave. Suddenly I felt a wave of sadness hit me. He's leaving so I'll never see him again. I badly wanted to wake up everyday seeing his face and go to sleep seeing his face...but we're not even dating for me to think that.

Surprisingly he came to see me before leaving.
"Jin I'm leaving. It was nice to meet you"
"Yeah it was nice meeting you too" I told and slightly hugged him. He was shocked and then returned the hug.
We pulled back. I felt like crying. I know I just met him today but I felt like we have a deep connection. I donno why, but I think I'm already in love. I know it's too fast but it just happened automatically.
"Jin I know it's too fast to say this. I just met you today but I think I'm already in love with you. Yes I like you and I would like for us to go on a date tmrw if possible" he told surprising me. Did I hear it correct! He likes me !!! Omg!!!!
"Yes, I would love to" I replied happily. He flashed his bunny smile towards me. Omg it's so cute. He looks so hot with his tattoos but when he smile I can't help but think he's cute. Uwu

With that he gave me his number and left....

~~

"And that's how I met your dada" I told my 5yr old son soobin how me met for the 'n'th time. Even though he had heard the story for a 100 times by know. He wants me to tell him this everyday before going to sleep.

"Is it, dada?" My baby asked Jungkook, whose my husband since the past 6 yrs.

"Yes binnie, that how I met your appa".

I kissed my sons cheek and put him to sleep. When I felt he's asleep I went back to my room carefully without making any noise. Jungkook went back to our room already. I met my big baby who was lying in the bed in our room with a pouty face.

"You didn't kissed me earlier" he told with a pout. Aishh this kid. I can't believe this is the same man whom I met 7 yrs ago who called me a kid when I first saw him, the same man who had a tough look with all those tattoos. I went closer to the bed and laid down next to him. I hugged him and kissed his lips....

"I love you my kookie"
" I love you too my jinnie"

He hugged me tighter by pulling my waist towards him. He brought his face closer to my ear "I think it's time for us to give binnie a little sister" he whispered into my ears. I replied by smashing my lips into his once again. We made love all night and slept in each others warmth.....

________________________

So that's it. I hope you  liked this story

Is the full story visible for you guys..I can't see the full story