Chapter 38: King of Devils

A big looking demon took the weakened soul of the woman in front of the altar. Lucifer smiled seeing the woman before him. This only means the gate will finally open again after thousands of years. 

"Miyoung good to see you again." He greeted to the girl.

"Lucifer..." Miyoung can barely stand. Her soul has stayed on the underworld for a long time and so it affected her. Her hands and some parts of her body had a black looking bruise.

"I can finally make use of you." He laughed and took the girl into his arms. The lunam can't do anything and let the devil lay her down on the altar. Luci took out a golden dagger. 

"That's-" 

"Hephaestus made this as the key to the chains." He showed the crafted dagger to her. Miyoung recognized it because it was the dagger their tribe has been keeping safe. 

"Done looking? Now shal-" Before he could continue his words, he was sent flying to side. Taeyeon appeared and kicked his face. 

"Yuri and Soo" Taeyeon called. The two generals appeared and provided a large scale of barrier. Mina, Akira and Jessica stood outside ready to take on whoever comes. 

"Tae?" Miyoung frowned as she can't believe what she was seeing in front of her. Taeyeon turned to her with a weak smile. She pulled the girl for a hug.

"Hey it's me. I came to rescue you." She bit her lower lips when she saw the situation of her lover. Miyoung's eyes started to water. All this time, she thought she won't see her ever again. 

"I'm sorry my love but we have to leave now-" Taeyeon instantly felt that sinister aura coming outside the barrier. The devil is awake. Even with her powers she could still feel the darkness coming from him. She immediately used her ability that only her has. Her eyes illuminated into bright gold. 

"Come." Miyoung collapsed to her hold and instantly vanished. She has taken her soul to her dimension using her eyes. Taking something and using her eyes as the doorway was never easy. She can only repeat the same thing twice a day or she'll lose her sight. There is a reason why this place is called hell because it is the prison and punishment place for the damned. Surely, no one can access the place easily. Which means they can't connect to the outside too.

"Ugh Taeng this will get ugly." Yuri blurted holding the barrier up. Lucifer stood with a sinister smile. His handsome face started changing into a burned red ugly one. His eyes black as dawn as his irises in golden. The fallen angel spread his black devil wings as his horns curled to the back. 

"where did you took her?" The deep voice echoed. 

"Why should I answer you?" Taeyeon smirked. 

"Then you are asking for the harder way huh." He raised his hand and thousands of demons rise up from the land. They look monstrous. Mina activated her ability, everyone did.