Chapter 25: Infiltration

Dahyun knack her hands and unwrapped her candy before popping it on her mouth. She bun her hair up. Stretched her arms before looking at the woman beside her. Sakura raised her thumbs up that earned a wide smile to the hacker.

"Okay drones up." She opperated by only using a voice command. After years, with the Lunams support in technology, they made an improvement on their equipments. Dahyun has it better since she's responsible for the hacking.

After establishing the signal for the team, she proceed to check the mics. The drones emits a radio frequency that would interrupt anything foreign signal that would want to enter the mountain. It means any messages or calls that will come from the inside won't come out too. Everything is under her control.

"Jihyo unnie can you hear me?" Dahyun checked.

"Clear. Mina can you?" Jihyo reassured. The team that will enter and cause riot will be Mina, Aki, Nayeon, and Chaeyeon. Sana and the two apprentice of Aki, Yeri and Joy will be their back up. Chaeyoung, Jeong and Tzuyu will sneak in from the chaos to the said data base. This group of foxes are cunning to actually build something destructive. Jieun specifically told the leader that they shouldn't belittle the enemy. Hunting foxes on a dense forest is not that easy.

They found the said entrace when Dahyun scanned the whole mountain with the help of the satellite Mina permitted for her to use. Lunams has much connection and power on this side.

"Yeah when will we enter?" Mina asked. She looked at the sky and the sun is starting to set.

"Wait for the night, standby." Jihyo commanded. Momo stood beside the captain weighing the plan in her mind. Even with the serum and vials, she still can't rest. She has a bad feeling about it.

"Are you okay Momo unnie?" Somi asked beside her.

"Yeah just a little worried." The older woman released a sigh.

"It's fine. Everything is going to be okay." She said as if knowing something she don't.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I believe so." She smirked.

On the other hand, the group of girls who wore a black suit designed for combat sat silently on the blind spot of the cave. Mina wears her gloves as she looked at the woman before her. Chaeyoung doesn't wear the ring anymore. The ring she gave her was no longer on her beautiful fingers.

"Don't let it get to you too much nee." Akira spoke beside her who noticed where she was looking.

"What nonsense are you talking Aki?" She pretended that she doesn't know.

"Fool the others but you can't fool me when it comes to Chae, Nee-sama." She chuckled with a teasing smile.

"tch whatever."

Mina has her hair slicked back and tied into a high ponytail. Her mouth covered with a black cloth. A metal plate hidden under her clothed chest. Guns on either side with knifes hidden through spaces of her leather garment. Behind her was the crest of the Lunams, a half moon. Everyone has pretty much the same outfit though except Chaeyoung.

The girl has the sun, a sol crest behind her. This was along the things Taeyeon packed for her. Sleeveless white top that would clearly show her tattoos. It might look like a simple shirt but it was actually an armor that was created by Jieun herself. Her hair was also tied into a ponytail. Chaeyeon, Aki, Joy and Yeri has their abdomen exposed. They will be using their ability which technically consist of tails.