Chapter 12: Eight

Mina and Chaeyoung entered the hq together while holding hands. When they arrived in the living room, they saw Momo, Sana and Dahyun having a serious talk. 

"Hey what's up?" Chaeyoung smiled. Sana turns to her with a confused look and stared up too. 

"The ceiling?" She answered in an unsure tone. Dahyun slaps her girlfriend lightly.

"Babe she meant what we are talking about." She deadpan. Sana blinked blankly until she realized what the younger girl said. 

"Oh sorry." She smiled shamelessly. Chaeyoung chuckled and they sat at the opposite couch from the two. Momo is drinking her coffee. 

"We are talking about Tzuyu." Momo put the cup down and turned to them with a worried expression. 

"Why? what's with her?" Mina asked out of concern.

"She seems too stressed out and pushing herself. I mean the decision to join is in her hands and she knew we'll go whatever she plans to do but because of that she felt more responsible on our well beings." Momo let out a sigh. Chaeyoung now understood why the atmosphere are pretty much heavy around them. 

"I see." She nodded to herself. "Where is she?" 

"She's inside Jihyo unnie's room." Dahyun answered. Chaeyoung turned to Mina and gave her a known look. Mina understood and nodded with a small smile.

"Go and talk with her." and with that Chaeyoung stood up and kissed her cheek before going to where Tzuyu is. Leaving the four girls on the living room. 

"So Mina-chan what do you feel after knowing your real family?" Sana curiously turned to her with an interested smile. 

"Happy I guess?" Mina answered with an unsure tone.

"You guess?" Dahyun crossed her arms in confusion.

"Okay fine I am happy. Who wouldn't?" She sighed and leaned on the couch.

"Yeah right." Momo nodded. 

"Then are you okay with us joining?" Sana asked again. Mina frowned.

"What's with you and questions?" 

"Nothing just bored. So tell me, are you?" She smiled shrugging the cold weird stares from the younger girl.

"I don't know." Mina replied curtly.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Momo seems to got interested too.

"I mean it is risky and those people are clearly stronger than you guys but they feared the Night as if it's the most dangerous kind of specie in the world." She shrugged and crossed her arms.