Special Chapter

A/N: WARNING Strict Michaeng Guidance~ This is an 18+ scene. If you are under 18 read at your own risk. 

...

Trails of clothes scattered on the floor as tow women entered the bed room of the retired assassin. They kissed on a slow but passionate manner as if savoring the moment on their heated session. Chaeyoung pulled the taller woman to the bed as Mina climbs up still facing Chaeyoung. She don't want to look away. Afraid that the girl would disappear if she turn away.

Mina is already on her undies while Chaeyoung still has her shirt. Those golden eyes stares at her with lust and want. Chae ran her eyes on Mina's body. Mina laid down on the bed while Chaeyoung was on top of her.

"You are so beautiful." Chaeyoung whispered under their heated breaths. Mina still felt like she was dreaming. She cupped her lover's face lovingly. 

"Even with you here why do I still feel sad? Why do It feels like you will still go away?" She asked sadness on her voice and her purple eyes. Chaeyoung smiled softly. A hundred years of wait is indeed long.

"Remember what you told me before?" Chae brought Mina's hand to her face and kissed it gently. Mina didn't answer. She let the woman continue her words.

"You said you know a way to comfort me if I am sad." Mina broke into a smile remembering that. It was supposed to be a joke.

"Let me make you feel how much I respect you." Chae leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"How much I adore you." She kissed her nose. 

"How cute you are." On her cheeks.

"And how much I love you." and lastly on her lips. Mina felt the butterflies, the tickling of how sweet her lover is. In the midst of joy a tear fell on her eye. Chaeyoung pulled away and saw it. 

"Let me make it up to you." She smiled showing her charming smile. 

"God I'm so in love with you." She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's nape and leaned in. Chaeyoung welcomes her with much desperation. They kissed and Chaeyoung was leading. She asked for Mina to open her mouth by gently biting her lower lip. Mina let her in and she started exploring her. Mina moaned softly. Chae's hands goes to the back of Mina's bra and unclasped it. Throwing the garment to the side, Chaeyoung's kisses travels down to her neck. Leaving traces of marks. She felt every touch as if it's fire. 

"Ugh~" Mina moaned. The sensation killing her. Chae's one hand started to fondle on her mound. Twisting her nipple in between her fingerg. Her other hand goes down to her thigh pulling it up on her waist caressing it gently. Chaeyoung can't help but bite on Mina's soft spot as she arched her back in need. Smirking as she got the reaction she want, Chaeyoung trailed down to her collarbone doing the same thing. Mina bit her lower lip in pleasure. Going down to her chest, Chaeyoung stared at her breast in lust.

"These are mine." She smiled as she dived in, sucking and playing on it with her tongue. Mina turned her head on the side she can't help it as she pulled Chaeyoung closer, nails digging on her back.