Chapter 13: Trip

Sana is smiling ear to ear as she entered the van that will bring them on the vacation house Jeongyeon's family owned. It was a rushed arrangement but they managed to pull it off. When Chaeyoung announced to them along with Momo and Tzuyu that they will be having a short week of break. The reaction from the girls were quite surprised.

Flashback

"Vacation? What for?" Nayeon raised her brows confusingly to Chaeyoung. Mina and the rest waited for their explanation. 

"Tzuyu and I talked about having a relaxation time before she decide. We don't know when we can do it again." Chaeyoung shrugged and they seemed to  buy it. Well, they don't have any reason to doubt the younger girls. Momo who knows the real reason stayed silent on the corner.

"Did you have any place in mind now?" Jeong smiled and the atmosphere started to lighten up. 

"No yet. Do you unnie?" Tzuyu asked the older woman. 

"Hmm how about my family's vacation house? It's a private beach. We can stay there and do whatever we want." Jeong happily suggested. 

"Sounds like a plan." Dahyun agreed with a grin. 

"It's been a long time since I've been to the sea." Sana exclaimed in excitement. 

"Neither am I." Tzuyu chuckled. 

"So tomorrow?" Chaeyoung giggled. 

"Sure. I'll call father to say we'll be staying there for the week." Jeongyeon winked to her cousin and that made Chaeyoung chuckled. On the other hand, Mina stayed observant on their conversation. 

"Hey Minari, aren't you excited?" Sana nudge the girl beside her. Chaeyoung noticed the silent girl who looks like she's not happy at all. 

"Something wrong hun?" She whispered to the woman on her right. Mina blinked furiously after realizing that all attention are now into her. 

"A-ahh yeah I'm sorry just spaced out." She softly smiled on her lover. Chaeyoung frowned.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes I am sure hun." She reassured and Chaeyoung decided to let it go. Momo and Tzuyu seems to notice the oddness of the girl as they shared a look. The girl is suspicious.

"So see you tomorrow here. We're going back to pack." Nayeon clapped to get the attention of everyone. 

"Okay but what about Jihyo unnie?" Dahyun suddenly asked. The room fell silent from the question. Of course the outing won't be complete without the captain. 

"We can go for another trip after we revive her." Chaeyoung sounded like she's very much sure about what is going to happen. Other's took it as hope but Tzuyu and Momo knows better the consequence. Can we really do that Chaeyoung-ah? Tzuyu thought.