Chapter 8: Royals

The rest of the girls stayed silent after hearing Mina's discovery. Sana knew it already and she simply nodded. The assassin decided to tell them a part of the truth but the fact about her parents, she's not yet ready to tell anyone of her growing grudge. Not until she decided to take revenge.

"So you are saying that you are a Lunam and specifically a royalty?" Jeong repeated. Mina nodded as confirmation. Chaeyoung didn't say anything she knew about it last night too. 

"What did your uncle told you?" Tzuyu asked.

"He said my mother was the former leader of the Lunams." She answered honestly.

"Really? So you are like a princess right?" Momo smiled amused by the information.

"Hmm you could say so." She shrugged.

"Did he told you something more?" Tzuyu asked again.

"Yes he said that Sols and Lunams wasn't that close. Instead, I could guess there would be a coup d'etat that's going to happen soon. They are under some truce and alliance now but the Lunams might break that." She sighed. Thinking about it, will she consider what her uncle proposed.

"That's a big chaos knowing how powerful both sides are." Chaeyoung commented.

"Hmm will you join them?" Tzuyu asked again.

"I don't know. He asked me if I'm in for it but there are many things at risk. I can't drag you guys into danger." After saying her piece, everyone understood how hard it is for her to decide. The enemies are much stronger and there will be chances of life threatening. 

"If only Jihyo unnie was here." Tzuyu mumbled under her breathe. The girls looked at her with pitiful eyes. 

"Hey Mina did you ask your uncle if there is a chance we can revive Jihyo unnie?" Dahyun asked in a hopeful tone. Mina frowned, sure she did not thought about that.

"No but I can try maybe they can do something." She smiled and Tzuyu seems to get a gist of hope again. A smile formed on her tired face.

"Thank you unnie." 

"We are all in this beside I still haven't smack that woman for hiding from me." Mina smirked and the rest felt they are getting energy from the mere thought of having Jihyo back.

"Yeah she must come and attend our wedding" Nayeon chuckled.

"and have some coffee with me." Momo added.

"She has to live forever with me too." Tzuyu smiled and everyone followed. 

"Let's do this for captain!" Sana raised her fist in enthusiasm. Everyone raised their hands  to cheer along except for Mina and Tzuyu. They both shared a known look and shook their head. Chaeyoung nudge her to do the same with her smiling cute face.