Chapter 6: Still Fighting It

Chaeyoung let out a sigh after finishing the work for the day. Somi has gone home minutes ago and she just stayed longer to fix her things before finally leaving. She heard her phone ringing. 

"Hello? Dad?" She answered, a little disappointed in expecting it will be Mina. 

"What's with the sad tone princess?" Her father asked. Chaeyoung cleared her voice.

"It's not. So why did you call dad?" She said more cheerfully. 

"We missed our princess. Your mother is nagging me when will you come back." Hearing her father's saddened tone makes her felt a little guilty. She has neglected her duty as their daughter. 

"Oh I'm sorry work is kinda tight these days." She reasoned when in fact she was busy about the group, the Night, and Jihyo but mostly Mina. 

"When will you visit us?" He asked much cheerful than before. Chaeyoung thought for a moment. She doesn't have much of a sched and since she was banned in participating the hunt she has much free time on her hand now. It won't hurt to visit her parents once in a while.

"How about this weekend?" She smiled. 

"Great! I'll invite your cousin too." He sound so excited just by the idea of seeing his daughter again. Chaeng felt more guilty towards her family. 

"Ne tell mother I love her." 

"What about me?" He asked clearly sounding expectant. Chae could imagine her father pouting again. Aigoo I clear got it from him.

"I love you dad." She chuckled.

"I love you too princess. Dad will prepare everything come home this weekend." He cheerfully spoke and Chaeyoung just hums and finally they ended the call. 

Chae was left smiling looking at her phone remembering her father's doting behavior. When she was going to return the her phone on her pocket, it rang again. This time it was Akira. She expected it'll be Mina again. 

"Yah what?" 

"Woah after weeks of not talking you would just welcome  me with a Yah?!" Akira complained. Chaeyoung laughed with her remarks.

"What do you expect me to tell you? Hello my friend who left me to become some goodly teacher that don't do anything but influencing them with bad stuffs?" She joked. 

"Ouch that hurts Chaeng." Akira acted like she got offended but ended up laughing. 

"Yeah right." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes smiling. she started walking towards her car. 

"Anyways, when will you guys visit here?" Akira asked.

"Hmm when we can." I answered her honestly. We don't really know when we will come.