Epilogue

A delivery man parked in front of the black gate and took out a box of package. He looked at the address again to check if it is the right house then finally pressed the button. After some minutes, the gate lock clicked and a beautiful lady with a dead look came out. 

"What?" 

"Delivery." He answered. The woman looked down to the package on his hand. Mentally knowing who made such transaction.

"Give it to me." She took out the package and signed on the paper. After doing so, she gave it back. The delivery man was going to say his thanks when she already closed the gate. Completely cutting him off.

"That's plainly rude." The girl who witnessed the exchange crossed her arms. 

"Here's your package." She throws the box to the other woman without care and just pass by her.

"Akira can't you be a little more careful?" The woman glared to her. Akira turned around and shrugged.

"You can be careful for yourself now right? Soori?" She smirked and continued walking inside the house. The grown up version of the kid before huffed in annoyance and followed her inside. On the living room is a black haired woman reading a book. She still look as youthful as her twenties. She looked at Akira passing by and entering her room then she look towards her daughter.

"What happened?" She raised a brow in question.

"Akira is being rude again." Soori pouted. Another woman came out from the kitchen holding a glass of iced lemonade.

"She's just fed up with you bossing her around kiddo." Miyoung chuckled and handed the lemonade to her wife.

"I'm not bossing her around." She defended. Taeyeon closed the book she's reading and took a sip on the lemonade.

"If not for us coming home to get you guys. Akira might really burst some arteries from your troubles." Taeyeon shook her head as she smiled.

"Who told her to apply as my professor when she has the money and the world." The headstrong woman won't backing out any further.

"Mina and Chae entrusted her your safety. Don't forget you are the heiress of the riches woman in Korea." Taeyeon added.

"But I can protect myself." She argued.

"Yeah talk to the scar on your arm." Miyoung eyed her seriously. Even with her mothers being as powerful as they are Soori or we can call Somi on her past life seems to be unable to use the abilities they have. But that's not only that, she was able to nullify magic and it does not affect her. It's like no abnormal walking living could harm her. Well, except bullets and knifes.

"also, convince the tiger." Taeyeon pointed out. Soori groaned and finally gave in. Realizing she can't win.