Chapter 26: Raise Hell

They received the voice message when the spider reached the entrance. Jihyo and the rest was informed of the situation inside. The captain decided to follow what Mina said.

"Sana bring the microchips and bring the two kids with you. Jeong go with Sana and paired with Joy. Split up be sure to be careful. " Jihyo instructed.

"copy captain." Sana replied and the four girls follow what the leader told them. Enter the cave and put the microchips. Those little objects can transmit signals 20 meters from each other. This is their only way to have a connection inside.

"Chae and Tzuyu wait for my signal. I'm coming with you guys." The captain took patted Dahyun and Sakura's Shoulder saying she's leaving the work to the two hackers. Dahyun gave her a thumbs up while Sakura just nodded. Jihyo turned to the woman behind her.

"Somi-ah can I leave you on protecting this two?" She smiled. The younger girl chuckled.

"Of course unnie. I am more than pleased that you asked me. I'll protect them with all I can." She reassured. Jihyo let out a sigh of satisfaction knowing the girl is true to her words.

"Very well, I'm leaving things here to you guys." She smiled before her glowing blue eyes flickered and she disappeared to the thin air. When she did, Somi closed her eyes and used the ability guardians like her have. The divine protection. It is an invincible wall that will deflect any ill or evil intentions towards them. This is one of the reason why they can protect the unawakened Sols. They're made by Helios the God of Sun and father of Alectrona for that reason.

Meanwhile, Jihyo appeared in front of the two girls making them jump in surprise.

"Really unnie you should do something with that ability of yours." Chaeyoung complained as she patted her chest from the sudden shock. The blonde girl just laughed it off and turned to Tzuyu.

"I'm transporting the three of us inside. I don't know where we will end up landing but please don't let go of my hand." She said as she offered her two hands. Tzuyu and Chaeng took it .

"I'm not letting you go again." Tzuyu smiled. Chaeng frowned.

"No flirting, respect the single." Chae rolled her eyes making the other girl smirked.

"No one would be single here if you go back to her though." -Tzuyu.

"Not that I can." Chaeng shrugged. 

"Let's talk about that after this. Jieun unnie specially made me want to look for something and we need to get it fast." Jihyo showed her wrist where the very same bracelet rested on it. It's the same as Chaeng's.

"It looks like a couple bracelet." Tzuyu commented. Noticing it just now.

"Jealous Yoda?" Chaeng smirked.

"Nah I have the ring." The taller woman answered nonchalantly.

"What?! you proposed?!" Chaeng turned to Jihyo with a much surprised face with her jaw dropped.