Prolouge

Author's Note:
This story is the continuation of Assassin's Romance. If you want to read this, I highly recommend to read AR first. It will be really confusing to start reading this without the prior knowledge of the first book.

There might be characters before that won't appear on this book anymore. New characters will be added. Here are the list of the groups and people that I'll possibly take:

SNSD
BTS
2PM
SUNMI
BIGBANG
2ne1
IU
etc.

Disclaimer:

I only own the fanfic. The characters used are not mine and solely their own people. The story is pure fiction and created through the imaginative mind of the author. Any similarities with other fanfics are certainly coincidence.

...

The sky thunders as the rain starts to pour on the open ground. Mina's eyes glows in pure purple. She doesn't mind the coldness of the rain drops nor the freezing breeze of the wind. Her heart aches too much to care more about the storm.

"Let's stop this. I don't want to fight you." She said in defeat. Her tone more into begging. The other person devoid from any expression just stare at her blankly.

"Please..." Mina can't do it and so the girl before her decided to do the first move. With one look, her blue eyes flickers and Mina braced herself with the intruder in her mind. 

"Fight me." The girls muttered seriously. Her tone is far from that sweet girl Mina knows.

"No I won't." Mina shook her head in definite refusal.

"and you know I can't let you pass here right?" 

"Why? can you just come back to us?" 

The other girl didn't replied but Mina saw little hope  when she saw hesitance in her eyes for a brief seconds.

"Plea-"

"I can't." 

"Why?! if it's about my fam-" 

"No, I made a mistake. This is my choice to save you." She answered solemnly.

"This is not saving me." Mina gritted her teeth in anger. She can't understand what the girl is fighting for.  

"There are things you don't know." 

"Then tell me!" She can't hold her anger anymore as she started losing control again. Her killing intent is leaking all around her. 

"Not now. When the time is ripped the truth will seek you." She let out a sigh. Mina is in great confusion and pain. She can't do anything and only watch as the girl she loves disappears on the darkness of the stormy night. 

"Liar." 

Along with the rain, her tears flows down unnoticed. Masked by the drops of water from the sky. She let herself be comforted by the cold. Hoping that maybe she'll find answers in her loneliness. She can't bring to hate the girl. Afterall, she's her first and will be the last to hold her heart. 

I just wished for the last dance to come and end this misery. 

...Last Dance (Michaeng)/ Assassin's Romance Book 2...

Author: Azel