Chapter 45: Closing Entry

Mina was lying down on her bed staring on the empty ceiling. She's still thinking about what happened. Chaeyoung is finally back but she can't remember her. But the fact that she's walking on the same timeline and earth as hers it doesn't matter at all if she doesn't remember. As long as she can be with her, Mina is contented. She turned to look at the table beside her bed. A picture of hers with Chae and the other is their group photo. It was when they're having a welcome party for the new members. 

"I wish I could turn back time." She smiled remembering the moment. It was the happiest. Closing her eyes, she drifted to her sleep. 

The night is peaceful only until at 3 AM Mina has to voluntarily wake up as her senses picks up a familiar energy coming inside her house. A frown formed on her brows as she sat up. Taking the robe from her rack and wore it. She then walked to the door and opened it. From the second floor, she could see a woman in red and there was another woman on her couch but she has her head low reading something on her phone.

"What makes you come at 3 Aki." She sighed. "and you even brought a guest." She walked down the stairs and that's when she realized who was the woman her little sister brought with her. 

"Nayeon?" She blinked still processing how the girl was sitting on her couch.

"Hi there Minari." Nayeon smiled. Mina turned to Akira demanding an explanation. 

"Well she's back." The woman simply said.

"and why is she here?" She crossed her arms.

"we're here for you."  Akira smiled and took out the invitation passing it to Mina.

"Who sent this?" She eyed her sister after reading the content. 

"Someone sent that to me. I don't know who though unless we go there?" Nayeon shrugged.

"But this address.. I know where this is." 

"Hmm I do too. It's Chaeyoung's old address here." Akira continued. 

"Jihyo and the rest are coming. Sana and Dahyun is waiting for them outside." Nayeon answered. 

"Did you and Jeong already met?" Mina asked. Her question made Nayeon pause. "So you didn't" Mina released a sigh. 

"I don't know how to face her." Nayeon released a sigh. As if on cue the door opened. 

"Who don't know how to face me?" Jeongyeon smiled warmly. Nayeon was surprised to see the girl instead of Sana and Dahyun. 

"We arrived before you guys. I told Sana and Dahyun to go to Chae's house first. Jihyo and the rest are there already." She has a composed look on her face as if she was expecting everything already.

"Wait wait wait... Chaeyoung don't remember a thing about her past who sent the invitation?" Mina crossed her arms in confusion. "and how is her reaction when she saw you guys?" 

"She can't see us." Jeong smiled sadly. 

"So you enter without her knowing?" Mina raised a brow. 

"Soori let us in." Jeong shrugged. 

"You knew Soori?" 

"She knew us actually." Jeong chuckled remembering how the kid was waiting for them. 

...

Jihyo was going to push the doorbell when the gate suddenly opened revealing a cute little kid. They arrive at ten an they're not expecting a kid to open the gate for them.