Yall..

Eve's Pov

I just want to start off by saying... im getting the hang of this dick suckin shit..NOW WE GONE LEAVE IT AT THAT.

But apart from that...I also wanted to address the moment when Kayla called me... I just ganna tell yall straight up, I was getting my pussy ate, and while i was getting my pussy ate i thought to myself, Its time i get rid of this virginity of mine, like De'Shay and Shonies tongues are heaven so imagine that big fat JUICY.. omg yall...

I feel like a fem, not bad buuut..its new, Eeew.

I cant control it!!

Ight im tweakin lemme stop.

Anyway I was just out with Leila, i was finally allowed to hope off Shonie and Shay fuckin tongue, no pun intended. We was just at the mall though, i was getting ready to go back to the shop tomorrow ian cut hair in a minute, but ian gone be doing that for long, i start working as a secretary at some big business in a week or so, so that should be something new.

"Look at this dildo Eve."

I looked and goooooodamn!!

"Leila why tf are we even in here!?"

She just started laughing like shit was funny, we just came from fuckin getting drawls and ended up in here, I didnt even know what this place was till I saw the damn pussy pockets or whatever them hoes called.

"Cause im getting a new dick, cause ms dont know how to act right."

She whispered that last part but I heard it.

"Damn I cant wait to see Neicy, all them times she used to fuck with me talking about how I couldn't top a stud if I tried, im ganna fuck her whole world up after you use that hoe on her."

"Why you talking you needa get something to prep you."

I looked up at her.

"Leila..its not like your not a virgin either hoe."

"Actually virginity is overatted. Your hymen isnt broken stupid, and I been broke mine I just didnt tell you."

I looked at her.

"Leila, are you crazy!?? Howcome you aint tell me this?!"

The fuck did she think this was, that she could go and pop that cherry and not tell me SHIT!??!

"Cause damn its my vagina."

"That stopped being your vagina when you walked in the bathroom while we were on FACETIME, and you took a mean shit, bitch."

I was o- fuckin- fended how dare she, we talks on the phone while shitting eating we even have short convos while we having sex, i mean they short but we get words out tf!??

"Pause."

We starred at eachother in silence then she started laughing.

"You know what i ment idiot you were supposed to tell me fuckin thot."

"Ok little miss cum bucket ill tell you next time, mean time worry about how you gone tell Shonie and Shay that you tryna fuck fuck, and not just fuck."

"Leila..you be saying the stupidest shit out your mouth."

She just shrugged and held up anoyher dildo..

--

We got back to Leila house and ordered a pizza, Leila had called the whole gang over, Shay, Shonie, Kayla, and Neicy. We was all just chilling watching tv, playing games, then I for bored.

"Yall wanna have a orgy?"

Everybody looked at me and I tried not to laugh, I dont know why but I was always pitching that shit whenever I was bored.

"Naw we can have a threesome though." Shay said than Shonie started laughing.

I was astonishes so i looked at Leila and she smirked.

"Thats reminds me, cuzo."

"Yea?"

"So you know me and Eve went out today and I found out some interesting information."

Shay looked at me.

"What happened." She asked Leila looking back at her.

All I could do was mean mug Leila and shake my head no. Leila started laughing so fuckin hard i wanted to kick her in her ass.

"Eve said wanted to try Auntie Annes pizza bites cause she never had them before." And that plump face hoe just kept laughing.

Eventually she dug her head in Niecy's neck and kept at it.

I slouched alittle I thought she was about to snitch like a bitch.

Shonie just clicked her lips and Shay turned around to me and whispered like she was annoyed "what happened at the mall." I just shrugged and ignored her.

"Damn can we watch something better?" Kayla sighed over fuckin loud.

"Facts what is this shit anyway?" Shonie said.

"Yall dont have taste this is, Coraline." Shay chimmed in.

I just laughed.

"Turn on something scary." Kayla said shooing us away.

Shonie snatched the remote from Leila and they turned to the scary shit. This shit was lame ash.

"Eve come sit by me in scered ash." Kayla said patting the couch. I got up with a stank face, cause it was either sit by her or hear her bitch and moan all day.

"Why you say scared like that." Shay said with a attitude.

"Uuuh dont be mad at me Ms.De'Shay, cause I got your baby moms sitting by me, you studs be wil'in."

I laughed loud ash.

"Eve." Kayla whispered to me and i looked.

"Wassup."

She sighed.

"So you know how I told you about the girl I met, Deja?"

"Yeah, I met her at a club sometime ago."

"Well ian really fuckin with her no more, she caught feelings told me thats why she popped off on me at the club cause she didnt appreciate seeing me with ole girl, but I dont give af about how she feel, she shouldn't have caught them feelings like that, like damn I know im desirable but I cant handle mu'fuckers falling in love with me everytime I braid my fro and pop a lace on my fuckin head."

I looked at her trying to hold back a smile.

"What yall gigglin about!" Leila big mouth ass yelled.

"Damn Leila." Niecy said when she got up and walked in the kitchen.

Probably to go get some snacks.

"Exactly mind your business." I said and looked back at Kayla.

"It sound like you type pressed about it for somebody who cant handle being desired mf."

She starred at me.

"Eve who side are you on hoe?" I just put my hands up in defense. We sat there talking about the shit until i eventually fell asleep.

--

You mfs catch EVERYTHING!!

Ight bye.