Fucking Thot

Ian think yall was gone like this story that much

--

Leila's Pov

Yeah you mfs aint think I was gone have a Pov.

Think again thots.

Anyway.

I wasn't doing nothing at the shop but waiting on my next appointment, I was playing on my phone doing me, I left Shay and Shonie at home with Eve so she should be okay until I get back. Man I was already ready to go.

"Waddup pip-squeak." Uuuuh this bitch, Niecy, I cant stand her dyke ass, she always fucked with me while we were working.

"I dont talk to dudes." I looked at her and looked back at my phone.

Fuck outta here.

"Im all women, I got ever part you like too." She pushed her titties up and laughed, shaking her head going back to cutting ole boys head. I just rolled my eyes at her, she always be fuckin wit me, and I cant believe I had a crush on that hoe when I started working here, craziest shit ever.

I went to the back cause they couldn't make it, so I was basically on break now, I was just sitting there smacking on some good ass hotfries, until ole boy came to the back too, I would have break same time as her ass. I just huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Man when yo ass gone stop playin around and act right." She stood infront of me.

"When yo tall ass know to stop fuckin with me." I stood up.

Now I may be short, and I make be so lightskinned that I look like a punk, but im not to be played with. I stood my mufuckin ground and looked her ass dead in her eye.

"Man ain't nobody starting shit wit'chu." She slammed me on the locker and starred at me, or my lips. I just smirked.

"Yo scary ass betta move, you couldn't handle none of the shit I got so move." I pushed her back and she grabbed my wrist.

"Why yo ass always got a attitude when im talking to you luh baby." I scoffed, luh baby? Fuck outta here wit that.

It was my turn to push her on the wall, I put my hand around her neck and got closer to her ear.

"Call me luh baby again and ill make yo ass scream im sorry baby, now I'm finna walk my ass outta here and if you grab me again like that, thats ya ass." I squeezed tighter then let that ass go roughly.

Like I said ian no punk and I damn shol aint no "luh baby" fuck outta here wit that shit. I looked her up and down one last time and walked out smirking, had that bitch knees touching, made me kind wet...

But thats beside the mf point.

I went and sat on my chair and called Eve.

*Call*

"Wassup?"

"Hey bestfriend wyd?"

"N-Nothin Im..watching tv."

Why tf she soind like that?

"Aye you good whats wrong wit'cha voice."

"Uuh-UM! Im just stuffed up."

Wit a dick yeah, I be seeing how my cousins look at her, I know they wanna fuck, but they fuck wit her feelings and it's a wrap.

"Ight best imma ttyl."

*Call Over*

I hung up because she probably was getting fucked I dont, my cousin freaky so I know her ass dont care about no call, trust me.

I looked up and watched Niecy walk out awkwardly, her masculine lookin ass, kinda look good all flustered like that, maybe ill end up fuckin her who knows.

She looked up at me and I made kissy lips at her, she just looked away, I laughed, my appointment when here anyway so it is what it is.

--
It was almost my time to go, final fuckin lee.

I tell you what, I've been ready to go since I walked in this mufucker. I was just getting my shit together, when I was about to leave out the back Niecy walked in, she looked at me and nodded, I scoffed and walked past her, looked back at her and Slapped that ass, nice jiggle too.

"Uhh."

I walked away astonished, that girl ass moan she just did..

Man I'm about to call Kayla..

Need some head.

--

I felt real proud of this chapter🙂😏

Ok bye👾