The Day

Maaaan... I didn't know what to write about before so im taking the lazy route.

Kira

27 Y/o

27 Y/o

Onward!

--

Eve's Pov

Man I have officially started tweaking..

This morning I was just stuck in dream, it was the weirdest shit because it was about that bitch, Kira. They should have called me a month before she was getting out, atleast i would have time to prepare myself.

Fuckin idiots.

The fact that I keep looking out the window is waaaay beyond me.

I turned around and grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix.

"Man this bitch really getting out today."

I cant stop thinking about it.

The shit she put me threw, was a whole nother level of abuse, that shit was torture, and for alittle while I had stockholm syndrome, but thats a story for a different time.

I met that hoe when I was 19 and she was 22. Shit I was an adult, couldn't nobody tell me shit, so when my momma told me to stop fuckin with that crazy bitch the first time she hit me, I told my momma thats she didn't know what she was talking about and that she needed to mind her fuckin business, worst mistake I ever made.

After that she just started roughing me up, I was a short big girl, you know I was alittle hefty and she knew that I didnt mind it, so that's how she got me, with my weight and it was all downhill from there.

I went threw three years of therapy so I guess that's how I kinda stopped keeping track of when she got out, all I know is-

*Knock Knock* 

⚠️Triggering⚠️

I flinched so motherfuckin hard.

I got up slowly and looked threw the peep hole.

There is no fuckin way. No way possible that she is infront of my door.

How tf did she get my address.

Man wtf is going on.

"I can hear you Eve, open this fuckin door." Who tf is she talking to.

"Aye get the fuck off my porch."

"I know you better open this mf, you aint miss me?" I could hear her bitch ass smirking, what I wouldn't do to slap her ass.

"Man Kira get the fuck on somewhere, we not together, how tf did you even find me." I was getting annoyed with her shit."

*Bang Bang Bang*

Maaan I know I been keeping it hard assed but now I'm getting scared.

"Im ganna call the police Kira, you-you know your not supposed to be within 100 feet of me." I said shaking.

I went and grabbed my phone and called Leila.

"Wassup bestfriend."

"Leila Kira's here and I cant get her to leave."

"Get some clothes and be waiting for me."

After that she just hung up.

"What that luh call was supposed to scare me?"

"KIRA SHUT THE FUCK UP, what is you doing here, im over you go get some help, fuckin psycho." I said hitting my door, I was getting tired of this bitch.

"Aye you better watch them fuckin words bitch." She warned me.

And when I tell you she tried to warn me, she tried.

I opened my door ready to fight her but woooooah, the bitch got jacked. I was definitely gone get my ass beat..

I grabbed the door and tried pushing that hoe closed but that bitch, was to swol for me. I started crying, after 5 years Im back trying to protect myself from her.

"Please Kira leave." I was sobbing, where the fuck were the neighbors.

She pushed that mother fuckin door and I was on the floor.

"You needa stop acting like you didn't miss me, bitch." She grabbed me but I punched her and ran up the stairs to my room and locked the door. This is why mfs don't live alone. I knew I should have let Lei sloppy face ass stay.

"OPEN THIS FUCKIN DOOR EVE AND STOP PLAYING!" Her bodybuilder having ass was banging on my shit.

Man Lei aint gone make it in time..

"If I open the door will you calm down." I cried out, I was getting a headache and she might break it down with her bitch ass.

"Yeh baby just open the door." I got up.

"No you don't Eve stay there!"

"Who is that?" I yelled back

"Just stay there De and Leila are coming." Shonie said

"Who tf is you?"

"Im her girlfriend who are you."

Man I wanted to tell her to stop lying to that girl but was too damn scared to say shit.

Foot steps and running.

"Eve its me, Shay, Lei and Shonie downstairs with whoever that hoe is." I scoffed and got up from my bed.

Wiping my eyes, and standing up straight, just cause I was crying doesn't  mean she needs to know that.

I opened the door and peaked, you never know that hoe probably know how to shapeshift. I looked up and there was Shay.

"Come on, we about to go to the car." She grabbed me.

"Wait where Is she?" I asked worried.

"Who?"

"The girl De'Shay, are you sure she's gone." I almost threw some sass but now was not the time.

"Yeah, they taking care of her ass now, come on and get in the car."

We started heading down stairs and I saw, Lei and Shondra, punching and kicking Kira. Fuckin bitch deserved it.

"You good she didn't hurt you did she?" De'shay moved my face side to side, checked my damn next.

"I am OK you can stop De'shay." I put her hand down, but I didn't let go, this shit was nerve wrecking, we just kept looking at eachother, till I smiled and looked away.

Not the moment for that gay shit.

--

Ian too proud of this chapter no cap😐🤔

Ion know lemme know if it felt like it just kept going ooon and ooon, or if it was enough details.

Help me out.