Scene Part Two

Talia

25 y/o

25 y/o

Authors Pov

It was about that time, the ones who were able to moved to the Dungeon that was under the club. There were rooms with windows and curtains so if needed, people could have their privacy, and then a more public area with tables and chairs.

De'Shay, Shondra, and Eve decided to go to the public area they sat next to Talia and Anthony. Eve smiled at Anthony, remebering their conversation they had earlier.

Flashback

"So how did you get into it?" I asked him.

"Me and Talia started off as a one night stand, she'd woken up and saw I was still in her house, I was a fuck boy so to me usually the girls would have fell in love or some shit." He took a drink of his water.

"But she woke me up and told me to kick rocks, so I leave and cant stop thinking about her, one thing led to another we were fuck buddies, but then I started to really like her, and I told her, and she told me straight up and I was a hood rat, you know? Like shit like that made you gay, now I know aint shit wrong with that but back then it was a different picture."

I nodded.

"So I asked like, was she a sub? She said no and said she was a dom and I said no and just left. Obviously that shit didnt faze her because I saw her at the same club with another sub and I lost it, but she put me in my place...and I did...you know..anal for the first time that night." I bussed out laughing, he was the male version of me no cap.

We were both laughing.

"Ok, ok, Im sorry continue." I said.

"So now, she calls me kitten and she's my mommy, its kind of embarrassing to say but im gettin there."

"Facts, I understand." I dapped him up.

"What about you, how did it happen?"

End

(Ion really like putting notes but, yall please note that I am new to one of these plays so If its mediocre help me out, and take me serious you wack ass hoes, jp or am I🤨)

Eve watched as the first couple came on, they were a lesbian couple. So they walk out and instantly start, the dom starts off by having the other dom suck on the knife, she then starts to drag it gently down her cheek, on to her neck, she starts to cut the shirt then she rips its off, you can hear the girl moan from the roughness of her dom, other Subs and Doms gasping quiety in the crowd.

The dom then traces over the girls collar bone, she then cuts down the middle of her bra and it snaps off before she can cut the last part.

"Ouu brown nips." Eve said in her head.

Eve looked overe at Shonie then to Shay.

"Shay, you ok?" She whispered.

Shay looked away from where she was starring and smiled.

"Yeah I'm ight." She turned back around, Eve just grabbed her hand and looked back at the stage.

"Ouuu shit." Kayla said alittle loud as the saw the Dom pushing the buttering knife into the girls titty.

"Doing good, is this too much for you?" The Dom looked at the other, she shook her head no. She switched to a sharper knife and slid it down her thighs with a little pressure.

"Ion ever wanna do that shit." Neicy whispered in Leila's ear, it took everything in Leila not to laugh out loud.

"Shay you sure you ok?" Eve turned to her again, something wasnt sittin right.

"Eve, im fine girl damn." She was alittle annoyed.

Eve made a stank face.

"You seem a little mad." She said, Shonie was watching them talk.

"Shay whats wrong?" Shonie asked.

"Nothing damn." She whispered alittle loud, she got up and walked away.

Shonie and Eve were ganna go after her but Leila just said to leave her alone.

--

They watched as the new couple played with the wax, the man was pouring wax on his sub's ass cheeks, he would get closer and then away from their ass cheeks, the sub was lying there crying, the dom saw and you could tell he felt bad, so scrapped the wax off rubbed some cream on their ass cheeks  and ended the scene with alot of praise.

Everybody was heading back up to the club, it closed in two hours so..yeah.

They made it back to their section and saw Shay.

"Cuzo, whats wrong?" Leila said loud enough for her to hear sitting next to her.

"Can, I come to your house tonight?" Leila frowned.

"Whats going on Shay, is Shonie or Eve doin something to you?" Leila knew Eve or Shonie would never but life teaches you a valuable lesson, you never know when somebodys ganna start acting different, and thatd her cousin, family comes first.

"No, its not them, I'm just- I dont know I-"

"Hey Shay, we missed you sexy." Asia smiled and sat on her lap.

Eve walked in, stopped, starred, walked over and pulled her up.

"Asia, you pushin it luh baby, stop playing with me."

Shay smiled soflty, she was oddly tired, everything felt like it was closing in on her, her throat was dry and she felt nauseous.

"Damn I was just being friendly, right Shay, you remember how we used to play." Asia just starred at Shay. It wasnt a fake ass smile or anything, it was a "I dare you to say somethin" stare, same one from last time.

"Eve wheres Shonie?" Shay asked, ignoring everything Asia said to her. Leila didnt even say shit she was getting mad, what the fuck was wrong with her cousin? Who the fuck got her like this.

"She went to her office, want me to go get her?" Eve smiled alittle.

Shay shook her head no, got up and walked to the office.

She knocked on the door and walked in once she was allowed to.

She walked up to Shondra and just gave her a hug.

Shonie looked at Shay and frowned.

"Whats wrong?"

--