Mm

Shay's Pov

"Open your legs wider and lift your chest, arms need to stay behind your head..are you cold?" I walked around Eve in a circle, I traced her naked body with a crop.

"No ma'am." She was doing pretty good I must say.

"Good, remind me what stace we call this?"

"Punishment pose."

"Good, show me the collar pose."

She pushed her legs together, attached her hands and sat them on her lap waiting patiently.. my mu'fuckin baby was doing good, gosh darnit!

It was just me and her, Shonie was out handeling business at the club.

"Good, lift your head alittle higher." I used the crop to tilt her head up slightly.

"Okay, now show me the inspection pose." She stood up, put her legs together and held her arms behind her back.

"Perfect, not too hard are they?"

She shook her head no, so I hit her once of both ass cheeks.

"Im sorry, no ma'am." She rushed out.

Wrong.

"No baby its, Im sorry ma'am, No ma'am."

"Please excuse my mistake ma'am."

"Excused."

--

Shondras Pov

"Okay, so these are your collars, this one if for the house, this one is when we go out to the club, but you'll get to wear that at a later date, and this, is the punishment one." I smiled like a kid in a chocolate factory.

"Its my favorite." I sat it down.

"These are gags, cuffs, vibrators, just for our entertainment, these are our paddles, we have canes but we rarely use them, we got them just incase."

"Incase what?" Eve looked at me.

"Oh incase somebody just wanted something harder." I shrugged.

"People like that?"

"Yeah, you will too, eyebrow, eyebrows." She started laughing with me after that.

"You're corny..bae whats that?" I looked at what she was asking about.

"Oh, that..thats a latch for a reatachable sex swing."

She just side eyed me.

"Ight come on, the lessons are over with, till next time."

We started walking downstairs, Leila, Kayla, and Daija were downstairs waiting on them to come down.

"De fuckin Shay, chill on Daija she dont want Eve, damn."

"Leila shut'cho ass up, you know Ian said shit to this girl yet, you just trying to get the people to not fuck with me." Shay mean mugged Leila.

Leila just held her arms up in defense, when she saw Eve she instantly rolled her eyes, and Eve flipped her the bird.

What the fuck?

"Whats wrong with yall?" Kayla said.

"She know what the fuck she did at that party." Leila just huffed loudly and rolled her eyes.

"I cant wait for them to demolish them mu'fuckins walls, maybe you wont be so damn sensitive."

"Leila fuck you, maybe if you'd suck sum dick you wouldnt be on a high ass horse."

"Woah, yall chill the fuck out what happened?" Shay said tired of they ass.

They both starred at eachother like kids, both had their arms crossed mean mugging eachother.

"She ate the rest of the damn pizza I was eating, after I say you fuckin ole girl-"

"FUCKIN OLE GIRL!?!? You cheated on my bestfriend!?!"

"Girl naw she's just being dramatic." Shonie said.

"Am I really? But anyway I went and grabbed another slice after that and she came and SNATCHED the shit from me and ate it, out of all the damn peices she took mine..."

They all went silent.

"So all that over some pizza bae?" Shay asked.

"In her defense I did go against one of our bestfriend rules, Eve doesnt share food." Leila rolled her eyes.

*Ding*

"Not it." Everybody said except Daija.

"Damn, this aint even my house." They all looled at her like they didnt give a fuck.

"Ill go, you know we fuckin with you."

"No, YOU were fuckin with her." Leila said before she drank some water.

Eve laughed walking to the front door, she opened it and almost gagged.

"Heeeey Asia."

"Heey, Eva..ou im sorry I mean Eve, I came over cause Shonie called and told me how you weren't comfortable with how we danced so I wanted to come over and talk to you, is now a good time?"

--

Stopping here cause...yeah