Party

Eve

24 Y/o-

24 Y/o
-

Eve's Pov

This party was starting to get lame, I was high, drunk AND bored and that shit dont sit well with me.. Im literally a sitting fuckin duck.

I been playing this eyeing game with this stud for a luh minute, I wasn't gone fuck her though, Ian really into studs anymore. Its been like this for a while, I look at her she looks at me. She making me wanna fuck her just because, better stop playin wit a G.

I scoffed.

She started walking towards me.

Well then.

I wasnt expecting that.

She nodded her head towards the stairs and walked away. Who was I to not go up there? That would be rude of me.

Man wtf am I doing?

"Wassup ma." She closed the door behind me.

Ma?

"Ma? Im the B.P.I.C in here." I said pumping up, bro im tweaking.

"B.P.I.C?" She raised a brow.

"Big pussy in charge." I said nodding my head.

She just laughed at me. I raised my brow and all she did was push me on the bed.

"You knocked the wind outta me what are you-" She had my pants off and just starred at me. What was she looking at my gut? Makin a bitch self conscious, fuckin cunt.

"What are you looking at." I said mugging her.

"These panties you got on." She smirked at me. Only reason I had them shits on was because I didn't wash the rest of my damn drawls. All I did was cover up my face.

"They're real sexy on you." She said moving around.

Next thing you know my panties were off and I was being kissed all over my thighs.

"Hold on, hold on I dont know you, you could have herpes." I said pushing her head.

"Hm your right." She smirked at me from behind my pussy.

"Ight next time then." She slapped my pussy and yanked my panties up.

"Ow!" I shaked out. That kinda felt good..

I got up and pulled my pants up but she was gone.

Man I'm finna fuckin leave.

--

"Man where tf you go last night?" My yellow ass bestfriend asked me, I cant stand this hoe, but I love her.

"I left bro, that shit was janky all the bittys was some hoes anyway."

"Man yo ass needa let loose." I shook my head. Let loose my ass

"Yeah, whatever." I laughed.

"What did yo ass do last night?"

"Awe well ya girl got some head and gave some head if you catch my drift." I laughed.

"Aint'cho ass wit Kayla?" She looked at me so serious.

"No im not wit her ass, we just fuck buddies." She said rolling her eyes.

"But Laila does Kayla know that." I said clowing her.

"Hell yeah, she know I don't want her and she don't want me, believe it or not but I know how to have a conversation with someone, about something serious." She said folding her arms like a child.

G- is this hoe fr?

"Laila get'cho ass outta here." I laughed hard as hell, ian know she was ganna get so butt hurt over it. Her phone rang and she answered.

"Waddup bro?" She looked up at me.

"Yeah come threw come meet my bestfriend."

"We at my crib."

"Ight."

I just watched.

"Did I give you permission to invite those people over here?" I asked her with a serious face.

She looked over her shoulder, under her chair and walked alllll the way in the kitchen, and back.

Dramatic ass..

"Girl this my motherfuckin house you better stop playing with me Eve." She scoffed at me. I just smiled and held my hands up in surrender. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Answer that for me." She said with a puppy dog face.

I pat her head and said..

"No." I just laughed when she knocked my hand down and got up to open the door.

I just say back, I heard some heys and wassups but I just stayed staring at my phone, ion know them mfs. I laughed at this text I got from Kayla.

"What it do?" I looked up and damn.

The hair on this girl wa gorgeous, im talking thick poofy and delicious, I have a thing for hair...sue me.

I didnt even say nun I just starred.

"Damn Eve stop being weird." Laila said sitting down after flicking me on my head.

"Shuddup thot." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway waddup hair- I mean bro." I dapped her up.

She laughed, and sat on the couch, after telling me her name, De'Shay imma just call her Shay. But somebody was behind her, she finally moved to the side and I saw the mf who was there.

Hold on..

"Wassup Ma." That same stud from the party.

"What it do." I said quietly.

Damn...

That bitch saw my pussy and I didn't even get no head....

This some bull.