Thank You, Bye

Niecy/Natasha

25 Y/o

Alright thots (sorry) let's get to it..

--

Eve's Pov

Lei got home after 2 hours of me awkwardly walking around the house, avoiding Shonie and Shay, that shit didn't work out very well but hell it tried! It didn't help when everytime I looked at Shay she would go and pull that ole pussy eating tongue outta her bitch ass mouth.

In all realness..

That shit felt good as hell, AHAH!

I feel like one of those dude from those movies that had a one night stand and then went to shoot somebody up.

A true G.

"What happened at work."

I questioned again, from what im hearing her and her future baby momma..or..baby daddy? I dont fucking know they be doing this wear flirting shit and I dont even think Leila knows she be doing it...anyway.

"I slapped her ass and she did a girly ass moan, and afterwards I went and got some head from Kayla."

She pointed to Kayla who came wit her and Kayla just nodded lole the shit was normal.

I just laughed.

"Yall needa gone somewhere."

"Yeah like you and my cousin."

I paused.

"You in my business?" 

I looked at her.

"Dont do that."

She just laughed.

"Not my fault yall was fuckin while I was one the phone with you."

Kayla looked up from her phone surprised.

"Hold the fuck on, you let somebody tongue you donw while on the phone..and it wasn't me?!?"

She looked so mufuckin offended.

"Kayla shut the hell up." I laughed at her and so did Lei, but Kayla just shook her head like we told her the craziest shit ever.

"So my cousin gave you that pipe?" Lei asked.

"Ew no mf what I look like ketting her strap me, plus she didn't even have one on ion think." I shrugged and Lei made a face.

"Strap?" She looked at me, and I looked at her.

"Yeah strap mf, what else is she using?" She just bursted out laughed.

"Nun my fault." She just kept on laughing.

"Yeah whatever hoe."

She stopped.