So?

Eve Pov

I jogged after De'Shay, she had ran all the way to the car.

"Shay, what was that about, whats wrong?"

"Its nothing Eve I'm good."

"What do you mean you good? You're clearly not. You know..How is it that you tell Shonie but not me?"

"Because Eve it doesn't have anything to do with you." She rolled eyes and looked at me.

"So what? This is some fuckin buddies club yall got goin on? Im apart of this too, whatever the fuck this is." She stared at me with a blank face. "You know what.. you right, I'm not dating yall so I dont need to know." I sat back in the seat and crossed my arms, I was ready to go, Im sick of this shit.

"Eve you know its not like that." She turned towards me.

"Then what is it like Shay?" She didn't say shit and neither did I.  Im so fuckin tired of living this fuckin life, always in fear and shit or at least I used to be. Now I'm running around town with two girls not knowing if we're a thing or not. I mean I dont know shit about them.. its pathetic and I'm too old for this shit.

--

It was a silent ride home, I was contemplating on everything, my whole situation here was confusing, and if anything I know I really liked them, but did I see myself loving them, what was the sole reason of me liking them?  I mean they introduced me to this life of theirs, and it was fun, they were also there when Kira was after me. Its a good thing I hadn't signed that contract yet too, shit..

"Eve, you ight?" Shonie asked from the drivers seat.

I looked over at Shay real quick, looked away and nodded.

"Im straight." I went back to looking at my phone, I wasn't doing shit on it, I was still on the home screen thinking bout shit.

Message from Leila

"Eve whats up with Shay?"

"I dont know. Wont tell me, I got something to ask you though.."

"What?"

--

We walked threw the door and I just stood there.

"We should talk." I told them and they nodded.

"Wassup with yall, why yall actin so weird?" Shonie looked between me and Shay, I shrugged it off, more important shit to talk about right about now.

"Well firstly, I think.. we should stop whatever this is." I stared at them motioning towardsus three, their expressions changed  to confusion and I really dont feel lile this shit but Lei coming to pick me up in a hot minute so I need to hurry.

"What you mean?" Shay stood up with her arms crossed.

"Shay you should have seen this coming, both of yall should have. We not together, yall keep secrets and shit. I had yall change yall whole dynamic around and we aint even together for real, what sense that make?

"Hold on because I thought.. you know we had a little something." Shonie leaned forward on the couch looking at me worried.

"I mean we had something but thats all it was "alittle something,"not a relationship. If anything I dont think our..entanglement is healthy, it was started at the mist of my most vulnerable, I mean shit yall were there when I was being held hostage, at that moment in time yall were just my fuckin saviors that I somehow started to like and that shit aint healthy."

"So what this whole time you were under a trance Eve." Shay looked at me, you could tell she was trying not to roll her eyes, Ian thinking nun of it break ups ain't a picnic.

"Yes and no, I started liking yall for real, until I realized that, yall got yall own luh system, yall love eachother and it would take a eternity for yall to love me like yall love eachother, it only makes sense that I take a break from this datin shit. After Kira shot me I should have taken some time for myself, I shouldn't have rushed to be all up under yall." I scrunched up my face, I lost my damn virginity after being shot for fuck sake, how is that shit healthy?

"So what thats it? You got shit over here Eve." Shonie said squinting her eyes like my couple of outfits was a major concern right now.

"I never fully moved out of my crib, I got my shit over there still so I'll be back for my shit sometime tomorrow." I shrugged.

"Naw ion agree with this shit we was just doing good." Shay bite her nail lookin at me and Shonie.

"Well I'm not ganna push myself into a fuckin relationship where yall the parents and I'm the fuckin child, if I wanted that I would have moved back in with my momma, it just aint right for us right now, and the thing about dating or just fuckin is if one person wants to stop, there is no group discussion where we all have to agree upon me leaving whatever we had, where it is, I just leave and yall accept that."

I looked at my phone, Leila texted me that she was pullin up.

"I gotta head out in a luh minute, yall got anything else to say?"

"Eve come over tomorrow we can talk about this im sure its just the heat of the moment."

"Nah, I made up my mind, Ill be here tomorrow to get my stuff, thats it.."

--

This is the ending of this boooook!!!

Was yall expecting this?🤔

Did I piss yall off?👺

Yall mofos askin the questions got me a little caught up🙊 I thought my plan was figured out💀shoot..

Did yall like the story😄???

Book 2 will be out when its out..

Imma take a little break on this series for a luh bit and work on my other book for a hot min, but be waiting on book two, it wont be too long, who knows😏

Tell me how yall feelin I wanna know.

Bye🤐