Bussin

Im back🙋🏾‍♀️🥳

Updates might be slow

Okay, Bye.

--

Shay's Pov

We had been out, looking for places to eat, Eve was still mad cause we didnt let her have her sweet release.

"Eve, fix your attitude before I fix it for you, now what you want to eat, we den passed every mu'fuckin McDonald's and Chick-fil-A stop being petty."

Eve rolled her eyes at me, from what I saw in the rear view mirror

"I dont want no damn McDonald's, or no fuckin Chick-fil-a."

I almost stopped the fuckin car in the middle of the road.

"Eve dont talk to her like that deadass, stop being pissy cause mu'fuckas didnt let you cum, doing shit like this gets you in trouble." Shonie turned around and spoke to Eve.

Eve stayed quiet.

"Bae we still go them clamps and that collar in the back?"

"The one with the attachable letters? Yeah." She looked at me.

I said bet and pulled over on the side of the road. I got out the car and went to the trunk, I grabbed the collar put the words, Cum Bucket on it, and grabbed the nipple clamps, oh we have two pairs back here. I went with the tweezer ones, no matter how mad I was she wasnt gone be into the alligator ones just yet. So I walked to her side of the car and swung the door open.

"What are you-"

"Pull your shirt up." Eve had on a loose jersey without a sports bra, and some basketball shorts. I'd be lying if I didnt say I want to fuck her but im mad right now so we'll look past that.

"But its cars passing by." She looked at me and I straight faced her.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" She shook her head no.

"Use your words." Shonie joined in.

"No." She sounded like she had a attitude so now I dont feel bad for her ass at all.

"Now lift up your shirt Eve." She did as I said and I took my time with putting them on.

"Damn, bae show me how to work em." I leaned inside the car but Eve stopped me, anymore she would have been flashing mu'fuckas. I laughed and started putting the clamps on her, I moved the little metal pieces up on both of them to tighten them. She tried to wiggle them to adjust but I stopped her, there were bells on the bottom so when she moved I'd hear it, this is going to be funny. Her shirt was down now so I slipped the collar around her neck. Pinched her nipple clamps over her shirt.

"Ow." She said, she knew not to take them hoes off, of course if she really wanted them off she could color out, but I think she likes them so we'll see.

I got back in drivers seat.

"Since you wanna be smart walk in that Diner and get us a seat." I parked far from the door. I turned to the back.

"Can you pull up closer to the door,please?" She said trying to coax me.

"NoPe." I blew a kiss at her and sat down.

"You so damn petty." Shonie laughed at me, and gave me a kiss.

Eve's Pov

I walked to the entrance of the diner embarrassed as fuck, this is ridiculous, but oddly arousing, maaan fuck them and I dont mean literally.