Drop

Anthony

27 Y/o

So im rewatching vampire diaries annnd...

What if, its not Elena that I dont like but its the main character effect, people tend to not like main characters because they are living a life that they cant, and they relate more to the side characters because in a way they are them and they are them so they feel as though the world is about someone else and they are fable tales in another story, and in a sense there a sense of jealously because they are wanting of a life they cant have YET, but Elena could just be annoying asf, I mean girl you are dating Damon, why is it any of your business if Stephan want another taste of Katerina, your time has past mama, im talking Caroline found out Stephen was knockin boots with Katerina and almost had a heart attacked, she couldnt wait to tell Elena, like giiiiiirrrrl🤬

Ok..

--

De'Shays Pov

"I have something to tell you." I said as I wiped my tears, she hugged me again me again and I cried harder, Ion like this crying shit, my momma didn't help me threw shit like this cause she didn't have to, I was always happy.

"Take your time baby but tell me what's wrong, cause this aint sitting right with me, you'ion never cry, was it something I did? Was it somebody else?" She moved us over to the love seat in the room.

"No you didnt do anything, but do you remember the last time we came here with Asia?" I wiped my eyes while she sat there and held one of my hands.

"So we had finished that scene, and you remember how she was acting, she kept hurting me by accident." I air quoted my fingers.

"Is she the fuckin wit you? Im finna go find her bitch ass-"

"Shonie just listen, I should have told you this when it happened, so I walked in the bathroom, and she cornered me and started saying all this hurtful shit, she was pulling my hair, calling me all types of attention whores, hoes, bitches she was hitting me and shit. So tonight, she's been following me everywhere, just before the scenes that just happened,  she had to follow me back out to the dungeon, she watched me walk in here and started acting nice and shit,  she's been giving me dirty stares all night, I'm not with this crazy ex shit Shondra, I don't feel safe right now, and I keep getting this feeling like I'm making you and Eve mad, and I'm really tired and I wish my fuckin head would stop throbbing." I massaged my temple, second most stressful moment of my life.

"Shay why didn't you tell me?" 

"Because, I didn't know how you would react, you had your whole luh moment with her yall were in love and shit and Ian wanna fuck that up for you." She squinted her eyes at me.

"Shay ion give no fuck how much it seem like im in love with no mu'fucka you should have told me that shit as soon as she let you go bruh damn." She let go of my hand and stood up looking away.

I felt some type of way.

"So what it was my fault that I was cornered all cause you had some broad dickmatized?"

"No Shay I'm saying at the end of the fuckin day, If anybody, including Eve was to ever put they hands on you." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her.  "I'd go crazy about you and I mean that shit, I been wit you my whole life, we written in the star's, real life, this forever, so when mu'fuckas fuckin wit you I expect you to tell me." She gave me a real quick kiss and walked off...um..I mean I know im still sniffling but that short ass kiss..

"where you going?" 

"Bouta go handle this business, come on."

--

Leila's Pov

I was just sitting there with my arm around Neicy, she was talking to Anthony and Talia about the club and their lifestyle and shit. Im watching Eve talk to Dasia, and Kayla. Every once in a while Asia hoe ass would join in, I dont like her ass period, I was spending the night one time and she tried to fuck me, it was the craziest shit ever, sometimes I think I be lying about the shit, she walked downstairs to the living room. This was around the time Shay and Shonie had just moved in together and Asia was always over there"

So she comes downstairs and start touchin on my tittys by "accident" she say she was handing me my phone and oop she touched my titty, shit tryna seduce me, I pushed her ass off me after the second "accidental" touch how the fuck do you accidentally squeeze my nipple hoe?

Ian liked her ass since, but after what I said to her she never tried that shit again.

"Aye Asia, get'cho shit, you outta here." Shondra came in and grabbed her arm.

"What do you mean?" She stood up lookin around like a goofy.

"As in you outta here, you gotta go, if if I see yo ass ever again I got somethin for you." Shonie had got her out passed the line to the Vip section.

"Shonie whats wrong, what did I do?"

"Same shit you always do, you den got away with this shit for too long bitch."

Damn..Ian never heard Shonie call nobody a bitch.

"Wh-what?!? Shay tell her to let me go what is she talking about?" I looked at my cousin and she just stared at her...whats wrong with her, she stood there stuttering then she just started crying, she ran away and Eve got up and went after her.

"Ight its time for your hoe ass to go." I said I dusted my hands off and grabbed her hand that she was using to hold onto one of the poles on the wall.

"Let me the fuck go I'm finna leave." Shondra let go and so did I, Ian give a fuck bout nunna this shit, fuck wrong with my cousin?

"Come on Dasia we out."

"Fuck she gotta go foe, YOU got kicked out not both of yall."

"Bitch you shut the fuck up, Dasia know I'm not fuckin playing with her."

"I-I gotta go Kay, I'll talk to you later."

Kayla grabbdd her arm and I sighed loud as hell.

"Kayla let her ass go, she grown come on so we can get this hoe outta here."

They both went to truckin.

--