Tweakin

Smh  hilarious

--

Kayla' Pov

"So you cheated on me again?!?!?"

Eve stopped and starred at me like I was slow.

" Stop playing wit me Kayla."

I started laughing.

"Alright alright tell me tea."

"Ok, so after she had me acting like a luh bitch she told me to shut up and I thought to myself, wtf am I doing? Im the daddy, right."

I said right and she continued, man she thinking about it too much it was just some pu-DICK??? I heard her say dick ion think I heard right.

"Hold tf on Eve you said dick."

She went quiet and started nodding.

I stood up smiling.

"Dick??? Like no strap type shit, skin type shit."

Eve looked like she realized something that she didnt before, she didnt look scared she just was bug eye'd.

"The crazy part is I liked it, BRO do I like dudes, KAYLA DO I LIKE DUDES TOO!??!"

I started laughing at her dumb ass.

"No stupid you just like your ladies with a dick."

I laughed so hard after I said that, come to think of it...how she know how to suck dick??

"Wait how did you know how to suck it? I haven't taught you that."

She mugged me and said..

"I know what I know." Then walked in her kitchen.

*incoming call*

"Hello."

"Who is this?"

"Girl its Daija you didn't look to see first."

"Awe nope my bad boo wassup?"

"Nothing I just wanted to um- I got something to te- NVM."

*Call over*

She straight just hung up out of nowhere...eh I don't care, Im seeing her tonight anyway, shit we've been spending forever together since we met, she chill asf. She even put me on to a new nail salon since my favorite got closed.

"Bruh what am I ganna do?"

"Ignore them as much as you can." I joked.

"Thats actually a good idea."

Bro.

"Eve shut up, you know you gotta talk to them about it, see wtf it is yall got going on." I rolled me eyes at her stupid ass.

"Or I could avoid them like you said and everything will be perfect."

She smiled and walked upstairs...

She a grown ass women imma let her do her.

"Aye Eve im about to go!"

"Ight Kay, love you!"

"Love you too!"

--

"Before I die I'm tryna fuck you baby, hopefully we dont have no babies." I started twearking on Daija, while she yelled ayye.

This song hit different when you high.

I turned around and we both started swaying our bodys on eachother, she looked good tonight, nails done purple lace, pink two piece skirt and crop, with purple and pink sneakers. I had in green braids, one piece grey shorts, and lime sneakers, with the lime nails to top it off, we both looked like skittles, and what are skittles?

Juicy.

Thats period mami.

She smiled with her braces in, she slapped my ass and I hit her then we both started laughing.

"Im about to grab a drink, you want?"

"Nah im good imm stay here."

Daija nodded her head and walked off. Looking around I see a fine luh stud across the way, so I walks up to her.

"How you doin?"

I looked up at her wit my eyes hooded.

"Im good luh mama what'chu on?"

"Nun, wanna dance."

She said yeah and we went back to the spot I came from, I started moving my body on hers, turning around I grab her hands and put them on my waist, seductivly rubbing her hands up and down my thighs. I started twerking on her and she was liking it too.

"Damn girl you got ass."

I laughed.

"Yeah, that aint all I got."

I put her hands on my titties, cause im bold like that. I was still facing away from her but I wrapped my hands around her neck and just grinded my ass on her crotch, she squeezed my nipples.

"Dont start nun you cant finish, Ms.Big Strap."

She laughed.

"Yeah I came packing."

I laughed at her, mad corny.

"Damn KK, could have atleast waited."

She had a nasty luh attitude.

Bitch?

"What'chu talking bout?"

"You luh hoe, you know I was on my way back."

Wooah she acting out of body deadass.

"Bitch you better watch your fuckin mouth talking to me some any type kf way."

I by now the stud walked away, good cause I was finna do shit with her ass.

"Im just saying bruh me and you are supposed to be hanging tonight was just me you."

"Girl you is not my bitch so chill tf out deadass, its a fuckin club what did you expect for me to do? For me to be eating you out at the of the night? Fuck outta here."

Shid if I was, I wasnt now, my high blew, so I grabbed my shit, got up and walked out the club grabbed my car keys and I left, she'll be aight, her fake ass friends was there and she drove herself.

Finna go roll up and eat.

--

This was pretty short🥵

Ight.