Bitch!?!?

Yall are hilarious, just because I will be posting.

Dont get used to it either.🤨😂

Ight
--

Eve's Pov

Gooooodamn, hangover like a mother fucker, trying to retrace my steps..

Because...where tf am I?

I looked under the blankets because, I dont remeber fuckin nobody. I didnt even have my clothes on, only a shirt and my panties. Please lord, please dont tell me I had sex with a man.

I looked around the room and the door opened.

"Awe you up, its some breakfast downstairs if you hungry."

If I had sex with Shonie....Id be completely fine with that. Her nice body, tall, buff, sexy eyes, JESUS, and look at those pussy eating lips, and those titties, her titties in a sports bra should be illegal Im talking, tut that ass up!

Man the things Id let her do.

"Eve dont you hear me talking to you?"

"Awe my bad what else you say."

"I got you some shorts, here."

I stood up and grabbed the shorts.

"Aye you got a bra." I said loking up at her.

"You'ion need one." She looked me up and down licking those delicious ass lips....or atleast, thats what I think they are..Nigga shut up!!

"Ight bro, if you gone be stingy wit the bras just show me the food." She made a face then started laughing hard ash.

I laughed with her.

"Ight come on guh."

--

Leila's Pov

"Oh wait, oh wait please!"

"Shut that ass up."

I was... doing what grown folks do in a bed room, wit a certain, women. I mean damn she looked hella masculine, but her pussy...tasted hella feminine.

"You better stop running before I strap you again."

She just moaned and pushed up on my tongue.

And I know yall like how tf did all this go down.

After I got drunk my cousin was ganna take me to her house but I made them take me home, annnnd so I called up Neicy, and we talked, more like she took care pf my drunk ass, and then I may or may not had started fingering her.

"Ok..ok im about to cum."

I laughed, and stopped.

"No your not." I slapped her pussy and got up.

Did I mention she was a squirter? Juciest pussy I ever had, and thats no offence to Kayla, but damn, ole girl was delicious.

"Pleaase?" She started whining like a luh girl.

"Nah, you taste good ash though." I licked my lips looking at her and she shivered.

She huffed and started fingering herself, I watched.

Interesting, she was whimpering and she, and she was helle sensitive, I didnt know people could be like that but she was.

She went deeper and let out a moan.

I laughed and she stopped.

"Now im definitely finna get the strap."

I got up.

"Wh-why!?"

"Cause ian say you could touch that pussy."

I came back with the strap and she gone close her legs like I care.

"Girl open them mf legs." I laughed.

"You be too rough, Le."

She tried to keep her legs closed but I opened them and rubbed my strap on her.

"Thats the best part."

I slide in her slowly since she wanna be a little pussy.

"Ooou shit." She puffed out.

Then I started going faster, and harder.

"Ok-ok you can uhh, slow down now." I just laughed, tf does slow down mean?

"I know you can take this dick, so stop playing games." I pulled out and told her to get up.

She did just that, then I laid down on the bed looked at her then at the dick and she knew what to do after that. She sighed as she sat on it.

"Im ganna go slow." She moaned looking at the ceiling.

"You askin or tellin me?"

"Can I go slow?"

"Yeah, for now."

She huffed and started moving.

She put her hands on my knees and pulled up slowly and went right back down.

"Ouu."

She did this for a luh bit and I watched and listened.

Sexyness all around.

Did I tell yall she had a nice ass?

"Ight, now I want you face down ass up, and dont hold out on the arch." I spoke to her ass like I was ordering a sub sandwich.

She did exactly that, back arched perfectly.

I lined up with her and rammed in her.

"Slowly!!"

I just laughed and started beating her pussy up. Im talking bout I was singing the song.

I was fucking her so good she wasn't even speaking right, her words were slurred but I heard the last thing she said.

"I-I.....cumming."

Sounded like she was crying, i smirked.

Bitch i put the pipe down so good she started crying.

"You ight baby?"

I slowed down alittle.

"Yes-yes kee-p g-going."

I speed up.

And before I knew it she started squirting.

"Uuh, uhh ouuuuu!"

Had her sounding like a porn star.

Nobody can tell me I dont put it doooown.

I pulled out of her and she stayed there for a little before collapsing.

--

Eve's Pov

I found out something completely new today, and that last night what i thought was a strap was really a penis and the person or persons wearing the penis were Shay and Shonie....

Ion know how I feel about that.

--

Ight na, be happy be healthy.