Tasty

I had writers block ngl

How are yall liking the characters and what's happening so far?

I also wanted to say, Im pansexual and I feel like im not depicting the lesbian relationships as much as I should, so I do apologize for that.

Ok bye

--

Shondra's Pov

We were in the room, and we had Eve tied so that the back of her calf was touching her inner thigh. We had her arms tied together laying on her chest, it was a work of art I tell you, we also had her blind folded.

"Why's it so quiet? What are yall doing?"

"Did we ask you a question?" I asked her while I hit the inside of her thigh.

"No." she said flinching.

"Okay then keep your mouth shut till then." Shay said standing there with her arms crossed.

They were both completely naked. but not me, I still had a tank top on. I didnt like it, it was like standing out in public with no clothes on, in my mind, but who gives a fuck lets continue. 

"Are the ropes too tight Eve?" Shay asked.

"Am I allowed to answer that?" I stepped back to laugh quietly, Eve was going to be in some shit fuckin with De'Shay like that. Shay wanted to laugh but she kept a straight face.

"Since you want to be slick I dont care anymore, whats your safe words, and yes you can fuckin answer." Shay rolled her eyes.

"Red for stop, Yellow for slow down, Green for go." She smirked she knew she made her mad, and Shay saw, she turned and looked at me her mouth gaped, Eve was acting like a brat and I was here for it. We do need to work on that though, cause I dont tolerate that shit, when its directed to me.

"Good, now tell us where to start, what you want us to do." I said, she paused, she closed her legs and lifted her head.

"What? like tell yall what I want YOU to do to me?" She said it like she had never been ask this before which, given resent events of course she hadn't.

"Yes, you want us to eat you out? One of us could finger you while the other play with you nipples and kiss you, you know just to start it off, this is also like training, getting you used to verbalizing what you want, and if something is okay for you. Don't be shy baby." Shay ran her finger threw Eve's pussy making her shiver, and I stood there not going to lie I was getting alittle impatient.

"Tic tok, Eve." I said as I walked infront of her.

"Can Shay kiss me a-and play with my nipples, and Shonie can you eat me out..Please?" Bet she knew to say please this time.

"Goodjob, that wasnt so hard was it baby girl?" Shay taunted her.

"Remeber though, you have to call us by our dom name." Shay say as she flicked Eves nipple.

"Yes mistress, I'm sorry mistresses." Just hearing her submit like that, I was getting eager if you know what I mean, I kissed her clit.

"Good girl, such a pretty pussy baby girl." She whined and closed her legs alittle, after what I said, so I pushed them back open and slapped her on her pussy.

"Dont closed your legs again." I looked up at Shay and she smile at me as she pecked Eve on her lips, reaching down she started to massage Eves breast and that was my sign to start teasing Eve. Lightly I kissed around her pussy, lightly grazing my tongue on her clit. She startes wiggling her pussy closer to my mouth.

"Can you please hurry and stop teasing me?" She was obviously getting impatient.

"Well damn."Shay laughed, and I stuck my middle finger up at her while smiling.

I did as I was told and dove in, I licked up and down her folds, paying attention to her clit ever now and then, I could tell she liked it, she was moaning.

"Mistress Shay, can you squeeze harder, please?" Shay smiled brightly, Eve was breaking out of that shell.

The harder Shay squeezed, the more she moaned as we both did as she wanted.

"Im close." She started shaking and I slowly stopped, I kissed her the inside of her thigh then started pumping myself, I fingered her, stretching her alittle.

"You ready bae?" I asked Shay as she stood up and started bouncing her dick on Eves cheek, Shay was laughing so hard, she liked to "play with her food" her words not mine.

"Hell yeah, Eve I want you to suck me off ok?" Shay waited for an answer. Eve nodded slowly, guess she's still getting used to being a personal fleshlight. Shay roughly tapped her hand on on Eves face not too hard but just enough for Eve to scrunch her face.

"You know we want you to use your words baby girl." Shay stood with her dick on Eves face and had her hands on her hips, oh she was fuckin with Eve big time, AHAH.

"Okay." Eve opened her mouth after.

I went bugged eyed, I wasnt expecting that, gotta understand that this is Eve im about to fuck na..

"Im about to go in baby girl, you ight?" I looked up at her waiting on a reply.

"Yes mistress I am." I started gushing like a teenage girl on the inside.

I slowly pushed in her.

"Mm." She moan with Shays dick in her mouth.

"Eve, if it gets too rough, tap my thigh twice." De'shay said as she moved back and fourth in Eve's mouth.

I started pushing in and out of her, speeding up gradually. I watched as Eve shook and moanes around Shays dick. I leaned in to kiss shay, hearing Eve struggle to breathe was suuuch a turn on, so I started going faster.

Shay pulled out of Eves mouth and started jerking off over her face. I speed up as Eve coughed and moaned, sounded like she was getting murdered, no pun intended.

"Im ab-about to cum." Eve started shaking.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but thats not happening." Shay laying her dick on Eves face once again.
"You want to be slick at the mouth, you must not like coming."

I kept moving in and out of Eve.

"Awn-" Eve whined out of breathe.
"I was just playing." She tried to grab Shays dick but she moved.

"Too bad baby, now keep your hands to yourself till we're done using you." Shay looked up at me like a kid in a chocolate factory, today was going yo be interesting.

--