Scene

I was so excited to make this chapter ngl.

Id also like to say that all relationships are different, especially in the Bdsm community, it all just depends on what you're comfortable with, you as the sub have the right to say "Stop" or "Im uncomfortable" and someone as the dom, its their job to notice when you're being pushed too much, but they also are able to set boundaries too, not everybody is ok with being told when and where they can sit, or who they can talk to and some are, and you'll be seeing this in this chapter so get ready..

Also I appreciate all comments from yall.

Ok, Bye😂

--

Authors Pov

It was dim in the club, Leila and the rest of them were there, just waiting on Kayla, Dasia, and the "other one" to get there, Eve hadn't been there when the club was open like this, only when there were classes. So it was new to say the least.

You could look around and see lots of glow in the dark sticks, and necklaces, people in tight clothes, close to no clothes at all, everybody all shapes and sizes, colors and all. They all walked up to the V.I.P section you could see the whole club, thats why the head mistress reserved it for herself whenever she decided to go.

Her friends were all there, Mistress Talia, and her submissive Anthony, master Tim and his slave Melanie, and their friend Reggie. Shonie smirked, she saw Anthony sitting on his knees with his head down, he was still in trouble.

Talia looked up from her phone, and smiled, she stood up to hug Shonie and Shay.

"Hey yall, ouu is this Eve, you are so pretty."

Shondra's Pov

I watched as Talia pulled Eve into a hug, the girl would hug anybody if they let her.

"Wassup T, how you doin Tim? Reg?"

"Hey Shondra." Reggie was pretty soft spoken but she heard him and smiled.

"Wassup luh dude."

Shondra bussed out laughing.

"Nigga stop calling me that." She hit him and sat down.

"Hi Melanie." Melanie was sitting on Tims lap, she looked up and waved.

"She's feeling alittle sick, we might head out soon we wanted to meet your sub though." Tim said looking at Eve.

"How you? I'm master Tim and this my Slave also my girlfriend Melanie, she's ususally very talkative but like I said, you know." He smiled and held his hand out."

Eve shook his hand freely, I had no problem with it, she was free to do whatever she wanted tonight, no scene happening with us, just formal introdutions and shit.

"Its good to meet you both." She smiled and stood up straight again.

Anthony looked up ready to say hello after getting permission from his mistress.

Authors Pov

"Hi Eve I'm Anthony." He smiled and brought his hand out to shake it.

Eve smiled, he had a accent, she couldnt tell from where but it reminded her of her momma, it had some country and a little bit of slang to it.

"I should call my momma later." She thought while she shook his hand.

Eve looked towards Reggie and did a head nod, De'Shay and Shonie told her about him, Reggie wasnt much of a talker, he was shy and didnt really like physical touch, and Eve could respect that.