Stop Playing With Me

Kayla bay'beeee

24 Y/o

Ight boom.

--

Eve's Pov

I sat in my bed next morning thinking about what happened yesterday. Yeah I know it's not that deep but still, thatshit hit different, but im not ganna put myself threw that shit again. Two studs don't mix well, and three sure as hell dont. So imma just let they ass know next time that im not with that shit.

*Incoming call*

"Hello-"

"Open the fucking door before I kill you."

*Call ended*

Wtf?

I went down to my door and looked threw the peep whole, it was covered though so I grabbed my bat and opened ther door and was ready to swing.

"Wait dont swing!" Kayla monster face ass yelled covering up her head. Her ass play too much. I rolled my eyes and sat the bat down and told her to come in.

"Play like that again and end up bleeding." I warned her ass.

"Ight wit'cho hey batta batta face ass." She think she got jokes.

"Man what'cho scary ass come here for." I sat on my couch and she sat next to me.

"I can't just come over and wanna hangout with you suger plum?" I looked at her ass like she was slow, calling me suger plum, mf do I look like a suger plum?

"Never call me that again, and I haven't been up to shit so whats new wit'cha." I elbowed her alittle.

"Nun, I started hanging out wit this femme name Daija(btw Kayla is a fem, just a tomboy🤷🏾‍♀️) and she hella cool, even agreed to a threesome with me and Leila." She shrugged.

"Fr?" Threesomes are weird kind of, them hoes got alot going on in them, like how do mfs keep a straight face and cum at the same time?

"Naw it was a hypothetical, but you know who knows." She say looking at her phone, laying her head on me.
Man I was just comfortable as hell...I dont even have a bra on and here go her ass.

I tapped her.

"So when you leaving?" I looked at her, and she looked at me, and we starred at eachother for a luh minute.

"Girl shut'cho ass up." She rolled her eyes.

I put my hand around her throat and sqeezed lightly.

"Dont play with me." And she just smirked. Next thing you knew my nipples where being pinched hard. She knew I liked that shit.

"Okay, okay! I quit stop stop!" I let her go but she still had me.

"Are you sure." She squeezed tighter.