What We Say?

Authors Pov

"Ma It's none of your fuckin business."

"But Eve it is my fuckin business, that hoe is putting her hands on you and I know it, the whole fuckin world knows it but you."

Eve looked at the phone and just hung up.

This was it.

Eve felt that Kira was the best thing to ever happen to her, Kira gave her that discipline that her daddy never could, Kira was the tough that Eve needed to protect her even is that hunch back bitch was hurting her at the same time.

Eve was on her way home when she saw a girl from her school, one of the juniors she'd seen around school. Eve walked up to her, she was always smiling because Eve was up in the books she didnt have time to hangout with the lower grades, in her mind they wouldnt talk ever again so whats the point?

"Aye you good?"

The girl looked up at her with tears in her eyes, she was sad though, more like pissed.

"Get the fuck on im ight."

Eve looked at her taken aback, "I almost just said something to this bitch." She thought.

"Fuck wrong with you." She replied with an attitude.

The kid sighed.

"My moms kicked me and my bro out, and I cant find him, and she kept my phone and my clothes and I dont know any numbers but one but I tried to ask for peopls phones and I-"

She scoffed alittle.

"Hush bro I dont need a sob story, get up you hungry how long you been out here?"

"Since 5 am." The kid looked so pitiful to Eve, even though they were a year apart, but that was besides the point, Eve always had a soft spot for people but she also wasnt a fool either.

She frown and helped her up.

"Come on what you want to eat?"

They walked in a joint and grabbed a table. Eve pulled out her phone and let her use it. After the call Eve brought her some food, gave her a 100 and her number. A week had passed and no call, Eve wasnt sweating it. She had bigger shit to fry, what was she ganna eat?

Wasnt until a week later that Leila had called her, Eve helped her out from time to time and she started to fuck with the luh dude.

--
*Present*

"Eve go sit the fuck down, your staying here I dont care how well you feel." Shonie was getting real tired of Eve ass always getting up and saying how she needed to head home "real quick." Eve knew she wasnt going anywhere especially not until they found kira.

"Shaaaay please."

Shonie looked at Eve like she was a child, she wanted to give shordy some act right but she wasnt healed all the way so she made it a priority to remember all the shit Eve doing now cause when the time came she was ganna knock boots, she was ganna wear them hoes out.

Shay just shrugged her shoulders.

"Eve dont fuckin play with me." Shonie side eyed her. So Eve shut that ass up and looked away mumbling how she didnt have to curse at her. Shonie scoffed at her childish ass, all realness you liked how Eve was showing her another side of her, it showed howhim c comfortable she was getting around them.ffrf=

After Eve got out the hospital she started living with Shay and Shonie cause she was still sore from the stiches, so they brought her over and were more then happy to watch they "luh shawty" but even as she lived there they couldn't help but wonder what would happen when Evebwas healed or feeled better? Would Kira come for Eve again they werent taking no chances so Eve needed to sit her little ass down till this whole thing with Kira was over.

"Eve you better stop playing with Shondra yella ass."

Eve couldnt do shit but side eye Lei.

"Im not even ganna adress that Leila." Shondra just rolled her eyes at the whole conversation.

Leila got up.

"Aye im finna head out though gots some bit-ness to handle." She grinned and walked towards the door.

They all said bye and she walked out the house.

Now it waa time to see wtf Neicy was tweakin about.

Leila read over the messages trying to understand what luh baby was fussin about..

Leila's Pov

I pulled up at Niecy's house she was tweaking hella hard and was lwokey ircking my fuckin nerves. Can't just be a good little bitch?

I walked to the door and knocked twied before she opened that hoe. She had a straight face, she was looking extra manly today. (orbited😂✋🏾)

"Wassup baby?" I walked in and tried to touch her but she moved to the side.

"Ookaaay wassup with this shit you texting me?" I pulled out my phone and flashed it to her.

"Leila i dont wanna keep fucking if thats all we are to eachother." She said bluntly but lowkey that shit didnt make since.

"Soo???"

She looked at me and mean mugged me.

"You better fix your mf face Neicy." I had to give her ass alittle warning so she knew who she was fuckin with.

She fixed it but tried to stay a hard ass somehow..it wasnt working but ian say nun. She switched to one of her hips and out her hands on them, now she wanna look like a mf female, crazy af.

"Im not gone keep fucking you if we're not dating, Im not finna be a little fling its not ganna work like that."

I looked at her, then i finally understood.

"Ok." I shrugged my shoulders, on yeah outside i was nonchalant but inside i was tweakin..but in a good way?

She looked mad confused.

"Ok?"

She repeated it.

"Ok as in in your bae, you my boo, that pussy is mine, no longer belongs to you." I tried to keep a straight face but i bussed out laughing, i love myself.

Neicy just laughed like what i said wasnt funny ash.

"Now buss out the food, im hungry."

She rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen.

Little do she know im about to beat that ass up, in a good way.

--

Shame.

Maaaan i been really neglecting yall

Im s-so-sor, uk what I mean😔