Can't Stand This Shit

Eve's Pov

Fuck Leila, fuck De'Shay, fuck Shonie, fuck em all. At this point I'm done, this some real life bullshit.

We was walkin in the house and I got more and more annoyed with every step I remembered I still had the nipple rings on.

"Shay!" I whispered yelled, dont ask how.

"Shaaaaay!" She turned around and walked up to me.

"Yeah wassup?"

"I still have the clamps on, can I take them off?" I grabbed one threw the big arm holes of my jersey.

"For what?"

"Cause I dont want Leila and Neicy to see."

"Beg me and ill thing about it." She grabbed my bun and held my head to the side.

"Im waiting." She said smirking, it took everything in me not to roll my eyes.

"Please take then off mistress, Ill be a good girl." Every fuckin day i become their bitch more and more.

She let my bun go, and smiled.

"No." She bussed out laughing and walkes away.

"FUCK YOU DE'SHAY, I HOPE SHANDRA EMBARRAS YOUR ASS." I said as I walked up behind her and purple nurpled her.....

since she heard the first jingle.

"Aye jiggly tits what you want to drink?"

I rolled my eyes.

"You pushin it Leila."

"Yeah whateva, what u want to drink?"

I said nun and just sat there with my hands crossed, me, Shay, and Shonie were sitting on the couch, in that order.

"Aye cozo so you and Neicy gone check our the club tomorrow right?" Shonie said wrapping her arm around Shays waist.

"Yeah, whats the them or whatever?"

"Its not a theme goofy, we're having two scenes tonight." Shay said.

"And what the fuck are the scenes about."

"Uhh, we're having a wax play one and a knife play." Shonie said checking an email on her phone, only V.I.P and people who paid were allowed at tgr scenes, from what they've explained to me the club was a fun place but there were different rules for all people.

Like you address people based on their assigned colors, you had the black color which ment a gender neutral dom, emerald ment gender neutral Sub, then we had burgundy for the femdoms, and a whole bunch more that rep the genders and statuses.

"So Neicy and Eve, when we get to the club, yall have to address everybody as their status." Shonie said.

"Like one of our close friends will be there she's a mistress so you'll say Hello Mistress Talia, and there are signs that have all the colored wrist bands around the club so if you ever forget look up and one shoulf be there." Shonie kept going

"Also when we sit down yall are never to sit in a seat without permission, there are pillows so you can sit on you knees between one of our legs or Neicy  in your case Leila's legs." Neicy nodded, she wasnt much of a talker outside of work, she was prettt chill.

"Yall got yall wrist bands right?" Shonue asked.

"Yeah she has to wear the red and clearish yellow one right?" Leila picked up Niecy's wrist and just held it in her lap, the clearish yellow ment submissive and the red ment she was taken, I also been noticing Leila she was was always so sweet around Neicy, and I have noticed a change in her attitude.

"Yuh, is Kayla coming?"

"Yeah she bringing Daija and Asia though.." Leila looked up at me and I just smiled. I dont care anymore to be honest, it is what it is.

"Um..ok anyway does she know where to get her bracelets and shit?"

Leila nodded.

--

De'Shays Pov

We were getting ready to go to the club, and I dont know I was pretty eager, but at the same time skeptical, I wonder how Eve's ganna handle it, being yold when she can speak and who she can talk to, now dont get me wrong in the club submissives can speak as they want, but in some relationships you might have a rule where you can speak when allowed or sit when told. It all depended on the dom but there are rules so that the nee doms or even more mature doms dont get over themselves.

I looked over Eve one more time, she had on a pink sports bra, a mesh sparkly black top, with jeaned shorts that go to her knees, I walked around her slowly just to fuck with her not ganna lie.

"Ight bae the cars ready." Shonie walked in and slapped my ass hard.

I mean mugged her.

"Im tryna be a hardass and you go and do that." I pushed her in the back of her head. She turned around and gave me a look...

"Sorry." She said mhm and walked away

I turned around and saw Eve snickering.

I mean mugged her and told her to come on.

--

Its short but I wanted yall to know I was still here.

Sorry they're late asf.