Here

Shondra/Shonie

27 y/o

Pow!

--

The ride was silent, Eve was in the back, asleep laying on De'Shay. Lei and Shonie were pissed, Lei couldn't believe that shit was happening again to her bestfriend.

"After all her progress." She shook her head while driving, all she knew was that if Eve wasn't going back there, not if that bitch was still fucking with her.

Eve was like a sister to her, Eve was all she had after her mom kicked her out for the last time. Leila had nowhere to go, she refused to go and live with her cousin, she didn't wanna disappoint her family any longer. Lei thought she was a goner, until Eve showed up, and taught her how to handle shit like a grown women, should, no matter how tough.

So she knew when she looked in the rear view mirror at her bestfriend, that Eve was just acting tough.

Sigh.

--

Dream

*Triggering*

"You dont have to put your hands on me, Kira!!"

"Yes I do, I always catch your big ass talking to them fems at your school, fuck do yall be talking about?"

"We only talk about school work Kira, I tell you the same thing every-"

*Wack!*

"Shut'cho stupid ass up hoe, I told you everytime I see you with them bitches im beating that ass."

She walked closer and closer.

"Please baby, im sorry it won't happen again, please."

*Slap!*

...

Dream Over

Eve sat in the bed crying, she had done so well, she'd forgotten about that bitch, the bitch that made her love her even while she beat her, same bitch that made her do things she gagged at the thought of.

Eve grabbed a pillow and held it.

"Eve?"

Puffy eyed Eve looked up and saw Leila.

She smiled.

Lei shuffled over to her like a child.

"Girl if you don't hurry up."

Eve scoffed at her ass.

Lei just jumped in the bed and hugged Eve.

"Man if that bitch would have hurt you I would have told Shonie to shoot her ass." Lei sniffled.