Shoot Bitch!

Third Person

"So you called Wes and he told you to call up some nigga?"

"Indeed I did Shonie."

Shay just sat and thought it all over.

1. Eve was somehow captive in her own home with mufuckers in and out of it every other hour.

2. Leilas trying to kill Kira and somehow Shay was all for it.

"So when is all this supposed to go down."

"Tomorrow."

Shonie looked at Shay.

"Bae what'chu thinkin."

"I mean...if you got a plan lemme hear it, and if that shit sound slow we doing something different."

--

*Next Day*

"Its time baby."

Eve looked up at Kira mean mugging her, Eve wasn't about to let this yellow ass hoe take shit from her, not anymore.

It was later on in the day, Eve had tried to get her phone but one of her punk ass friends saw and started taunting her. So as punishment Kiras ganna take Eves virginity.

"Kira, come on and get it over with."

Eve took her shirt of as Kira came closer and she socked that hoe in her mouth. Kira was alittle confused at first but she got mad as hell and charged at Eve choking her but Eve fought threw the loss of air and pulled her down by her hair, getting on top of Kira she starts punching her shit, one thing Eve forgot though was Kira never fights fair. Kira always knew that all the work she did would be reversed when she went to jail, and it was so she got a gun.

If Kira couldn't have her alive, she was ganna have her dead, that was a promise.

Eve kept punching Kira until she flipped them again and held her at gun point.

"Stand the fuck up bitch."

Eve stood up ready, she was tired of this bitch tormenting her every fuckin day of her life, in jail, out of jail she couldn't shake this hoe.

"So you gone shoot me, bitch?"

"Eve you better watch who the fuck your talking too, I dont know what it is with you, you cant just do what the fuck I say??"

"No Kira, I dont know what it is with you, how long do you plan on doing this shit to me?"

Kira made a face like whatever Eve was hoping for was hilarious cause she wasn't ganna just let Eve go, thats not how that worked, Kira had been with Eve threw thick and thin, and now Eve wanted to leave her after talking to some stranger about how Kira dissaplined her. She was tired of this pleading Eve was doing to she held her gun up.

"You got anything to say before we go?"

Eve was silent she hoped anybody would see what the fuck was happening threw the window, but she knew she wasn't leaving this house without a bullet in her.

"Kira put the gun down." Somebody said.

Eve looked past Kira and saw Leila, Shay, Shonie, and some dude standing holding a gun.

"Am I supposed to be scared?"

Kira walked over to Eve and grabbed her while holding the gun behind her back.

"Kira let her go. All this shit you doing is hella unessisary." Shay pleaded.

"Man fuck yall, I saw yall go on them little pussy ass dates with my baby. That shits over with, I let yall have yall fun but now its time me and her go, tell em bye bae."

Eve just stood there shaking, she tried standing up to Kira and look where it got her once again, about to die.

*POW POW*

Everything went still, Kira looked up holding her shoulder, dropping Eve she tried to run but Shonie went after her.

"Eve baby you need to stay woke." Shay cried as she put pressure on the wound, Kira had shot her same time she got shot.

"Call 911." Shay told Lei but she was already on it, the dude just stood there straight faced. He wasnt leaving til he knew Lei was ok, mfs got to stick together especially knowing Wes.

"Aye bro thank you, you gotta go though you dont wanna be here when they get here."

He looked at them.

"Yall sure?"

They just nodded.

--

Shay's Pov

We were at the hospital Eve was shot in her abdomen she needed surgery and all.

Leila was freaking out, Shondra was trying to calm her down and oddly I was calm, but I was completely shit faced on the inside. This shit would happen to her, soon as she starts warming up to us too, ole pus ass people out here. Im just glad Leila aint acting a fuckin fool, cause she know she can put one on.

"Family of Eve Pats?" I looked up at a nurse who had a straight face, so this shit couldn't have been good.

"Thats us." We all stood up as she walked towards us.

"Ok so Eve had to go into surgery,  since she was shot in the abdomen and the bullet almost hit something important. We also need another statement as to what happened when she was shot by the ex-girlfriend." The nurse made a face like she really didnt want to get another statement.

Leila rolled her eyes and sat down.

"We told yall about 5 time's, damn we got there to get her out of the house she was being held hostage in, and when we go there she was being held at gun point, the girlfriend started talking crazy about how if she couldn't have her alive she was ganna have her dead, and then me and Shondra were about to grab the gun but she shot and it hit Eve, while we looked Eve over she ran so me and Shondra ran after her while De'Shay stayed with Eve and called the police."

The nurse just nodded, this shit was crazy, I mean technically we didnt lie to her we just left out the part about the dude we wanted to kill Kira.

She nodded sympathetically.

"Thank you and I get it I told them it was stupid to ask again, Ill tell them to let yall have some peace for the night." Lei and Shondra just nodded while I told her "Thank you." 

Today was crazy.